The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Delin managed to pull Aurora to the side to discuss what's going on with the votes.

He's aware of the rocky situation with her and Paula and he doesn't want another blow up to happen. So, he decided to take matters into his own hands and work out the votes.

"Hey, Aurora! So, I know you and Paula had a little... blow up. Which is totally understandable! I just don't want that to happen again, so I just wanted to have a one-on-one with you! Just to make sure that we're all on the same page!" He smiles at her and offers her a drink. Crisp Water.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:57 pm

Aurora smiles and sits down, looking around the room.

"Paula and I had a fight because of me. I didn't want to hurt her, but I overreacted trying to protect us. Good, nothing terrible happened. So I hope that she will be mad at me still for some time, but later will forgive and we will again be able to be close friends," the girl said and smiled sadly.

"But because of this situation, Wanda doesn't trust me very much, so I don't know our plan. If you share it with me, it'll be a lot easier. But anyway, we're on the same side of the Big-D!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:02 am

"Well, I think we want to try and eliminate Clayton. Not from any game standpoint, more from a personal standpoint."

"I don't know if you're aware, but Clayton actually has a baby on the way back home... I personally don't want him to miss out on such a beautiful experience in his life. If you were having a kid, wouldn't you want your husband to be there?" He asks.

"I only want to do this because family is most important to me, and I want to see that man happy. Yes, A million bucks would be fantastic, but the miracle of life is so much better, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:10 am

"I didn't know he had children! That's sweet!! she said and smiled.

"By the way, you did great on the POP challenge! It was very spectacular. I'm glad I didn't compete with you! As for the nomination, I take it Sam ended up in the block as a pawn? Wow, that's pretty smart considering she has a lot of friends."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:28 am

"Haha, thanks! I really wanted to try my best!"

"Yeah that's the plan! We want to save Sam, since we'd be higher in number for the alliance, remember?" He asks, poking fun at her a bit. Harmless joking around.

He refers back to Clayton having a kid soon. "He has one on the way, which is always an exciting moment in someone's life. I just don't want him to miss it, you get me?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:41 am

"Yes, I understand what you mean. Maybe you're right. Being with family is good. True, my parents often hurt me, although they want the best, but even I miss them. Sometimes I think that despite friends and lovers, the family will always remain the closest people!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:46 am

He smiles at her. "Even if you don't like your blood family, you get the opportunity in life to have your chosen family. People you've been with for years become what feels like family..."

"I consider all experiences I have as extended family! Like my college fraternity! All my brothers, most of the ones I graduated with I still talk to till this day! And now I have the Mad House to be another version of my extended family! You guys are all so colorful and unique it makes it hard to dislike any of you!" He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:03 am

"You're right! I understand that Sam is a close friend of yours and it's hard for you to know that she's in danger. But anyway, I'm really glad you're comfortable here. Yeah, we all fight each other for money here, but that doesn't mean we have to be toxic and hurt each other. I really feel better when I think about you, Wanda, Garf, Paula and Xavier supporting me. So I understand how supporting Sam is important to you"

Aurora hugged the boy and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One   [Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Aurora/Delin] One-On-One
Page 1 of 1