The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:45 am

The girl had long sought Delin, because I was worried about his mood. She knew that this dialogue could end badly for her, but Delin was the person Aurora wanted to hurt the least in this house.
The girl found him in the bedroom. She entered the room after knocking on the door.

"I'm so sorry." she said it quietly and walked over to his bed. " Maybe you don't want to talk, but I just wanted to support you."

She put a basket on his bed, which she had collected herself. Two packages of nuts, one pack of sweet marshmallows, salted cheese, two bottles of non-alcoholic beer and several packs of chips were in this basket.

"I didn't know what to put, so I collected everything I found"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:25 pm

Delin looks up to Aurora. He dons a scowl, but it quickly fades.

"I've been talking about it since it happened, having you talk about it is no different."

He looks at the basket she provided him. "...Thank you." He grabs it and sets it on to his nightstand.

"...You do know that I'm worried for you now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:13 pm

"What exactly do you mean?"

The girl sits on the next bed and looks at Delin.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:21 pm

"You didn't vote the way the alliance did. That was a very dangerous move you made!" He said quietly.

"I'm worried Paula will blow up on you and kick you out. It's a scary thought, Aurora."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 pm

"Delin, I'm not going to lie to you. I was the one who voted against Sam. But I did it because the rest of the house was whispering that she was dangerous and not to be trusted. I..."the girl was silent for a few seconds because Devlin said Paula's name again.

"I've often seen you gather in Wanda's room without me. I can understand why Paula doesn't trust me, but I don't understand why you don't trust me. And if Paula decides to go against me, I can't just leave it, you know"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:51 pm

He shakes his head. "Aurora, it's not that I don't trust you! I was trying to prevent any arguments from happening again! That's why I pulled you to the side and informed you of why we're voting Clayton out!"

"I didn't know if your issues were fixed or not, so that's also why I excluded you. It wasn't because I didn't like you or trust you! I just want everyone to like each other and to be on the same page!"

"I'm being 100% honest with you, Aurora. I'm not..." He rubs his nose bridge.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:07 pm

Aurora takes a deep breath and takes her little hands and cold the man's hand.

"Delin, I voted against Sam because a lot of people didn't trust her. If I had voted against Clayton, Sam would have left the house anyway, since there would have been 8 votes against her. This means that many people with she was friends - just lied in her face. This shows that you can not be with all on the same side. I'm not Wanda's close friend, not Paula's friend anymore, but I'm still your friend. And I'm really, really sorry that I had anything to do with you being in so much pain right now"

The blonde shrugs in confusion.

"You can say whatever you think now. I will understand."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:03 pm

"You know, it's quite upsetting when I realize people talk about me behind my back." Paula intrudes in the conversation, she's wearing her swimwear and has her hair tied up in a neat bun. She takes of her sunglasses as she prepares to talk. "We have a lot of thing to clear up, and I'm gonna go say them now, once and for all."

"I have, in no situation, ever, excluded you from the alliance, or planned to do this, at all. I don't care if that's what you think, because if you do, them you're in no way right. I feel extremely betrayed towards you, but that doesn't mean I'll kick you down just because of this specific, terrible, event. In fact, I forgive you and therefore, I think you should chill your ass down about this whole thing you did. We can go back to the way we formerly were if you do manage to stop being a scaredy cat every time I come near you." She bluntly reassures, as if everything Aurora did wasn't much to her.

"Actually, I must thank you for what you did back them. I couldn't even think of such a smart, strategical move in a million years. Gosh, you opened us a whole new world of possibilities, and by possibilities, I mean ways to go against Martin!" She giggles, approaching Aurora and putting her hand in the princess' shoulder. "Well, I will need your cooperation, sure. But I assure you... and you too..." She looks at Delin. "If we follow my plan, we'll avenge Sam!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:47 pm

Aurora twitches when she hears Paula's voice. She wanted to talk to Devlin alone, but It wasn't meant to be.

"Your every word is connected with the game. Do you even think about anything else?"she incredulously looked at Paulo and gave a deep sigh.

"Trying to go against Martin is a terrible idea. He is strong and has many friends. Your attempt to avenge Sam will backfire on us."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:26 am

Delin glares at Paula. She is the last person he wanted to see tonight.

He lets them both speak before he chimes in.

"Paula, sit down, shut your mouth and listen for like, five seconds. Aurora has a point. We can't really take Martin out right now, especially since I can count how many alliance members we have on one hand. We don't have the numbers."

"You need to knock out people's crutches, so they have nothing to fall back on."

"But if you want to go through with your plan, win House Ambassador."

"Now, you two can hash it out either here or elsewhere. Me, on the other hand. I'm going to relax outside." He gets up from his bed and storms off.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:17 am

"If I wasn't doing this for Sam, I wouldn't think of a plan at all! But whatever." Truly upset at Delin's treatment of her, she pulled Aurora out of the room with her. "Come, he thinks that's what Sam would want him to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Aurora and Delin) - I am very, very sorry!
Page 1 of 1