The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~ Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~   Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~ Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:17 pm

The girl knocks on the door and enters the room. She's holding a Cup of tea. The scent of rose and cherry quickly fills the room for winners. Did it smell like testosterone in here before? Yes. Now it smells like in the garden of Eden? Definitely.

"Hey Donny. I brought you some tea. I don't know if you're tired of all this talking, but it'll help you clear your mind. I bought this tea in a small shop in Venice. This smell reminds me of my journey"

She puts the Cup on the nightstand and leans against the wall.

"Nobody talks to me about the game, so I don't know what's going on. If you have a plan for the nominations, I'd love to know it. To be honest, I'm a little confused about your choice."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~   Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~ Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:53 pm

Donovan smiles and takes the cup "You've been to Venice too?I love it there!! And thank you." He then takes a sip and breathes in:

Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~ Tenor

"So nominations, I'm sorry I kept you in the dark. So both of them are pawns. I want Carmen taken off so then I can put up a big target. I say Carmen because Peaches is super liked and would be more safe than Carmen who keeps to herself for the most part. The big target I'm going for is Martin. He is a really strong competitor where he almost wins every challenge and he picks tons of fights with people. I saw him argue with Peaches the first few weeks, then apparently Sam and THEN Delin. That's the reason he wanted Sam gone last week according to Delin. I don't know, I don't like negativity. But if I had to do another nominee, I'd do Paula since apparently she's shady. And THEN if no one is taken off the block, Carmen would go home over Peaches. I don't want that scenario but if it happens, I guess it's what I would prefer instead of peaches going home."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~   Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~ Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:08 pm

"Oh, I've been to Italy seven times, to France five times, to Canada and Ireland, even to Morocco. I didn't have a choice. My father often left for work and sometimes took me and my mother with him. So, I've seen a lot of countries." the girl laughs wearily.

Then she listens to Donovan's plan. She is silent for a few moments. If Martin leaves the house, there will be one less serious competitor. But then Aurora will lose one friend. If Paula leaves the house, there will be one very good player less. But Aurora will never be able to make up with her.

"Hmmm, I understand. Martin is really strong. But trying to expel Sam he acted openly. Paula doesn't perform well in trials. But I don't know what she's up to. She's playing pretty tricky, I think."

Then she is silent again, though not all said.

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~   Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~ Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:16 am

Donovan grins and lays back "Wow we have been friends this long and I haven't learned this yet?? I freakin' love traveling! I do it for my job/pleasure. All of those places are amazing places, though I still need to go to Ireland and Morocco. They are definitely on my list!"

Donovan tilts his head in concentration while she is talking "Yeah that is true. But he said it was her social game..but I was told that he just targeted her because they had an argument. So I don't know. Plus if we stayed on his side, he would put a target on our backs since he says what he is thinking...but yeah Paula is more calculated I feel since I haven't seen her talk all the much. She probably sits back and analyzes situations. So either or could be a good target. I'm not sure which one I'm more for though"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~   Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~ Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:05 am

The girl laughs and sits on the floor.

"Ireland is amazing. You know, I never liked beer. But Irish ale...I was 18 and I didn't know what it was like to be drunk. I think I wanted to catch a leprechaun and always wear green at that moment. But seriously, there are just incredible views. However, I did not leave the city, because I'm afraid of wildlife. You must go there! We need to communicate more." she smiles again

"In any case, you have to make a decision only after POP challenge. The main thing is to make a choice that will protect us next week, if none of our friends will not win HA. Choose with your heart, it never lies"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~   Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~ Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:20 am

Donovan sits getting excited with all this knowledge "I mean, if I was there, I could've been the leprechaun! Maybe Ireland will be my next destination then so I can get a shamrock on my sleeve! But yeah leaving cities can be scary. However, I'm used to it because my grandparents are from Rioux, so when we visited them, it was in the country and less so cities like Paris. We definitely need to talk more!"

Donovan nods "Yeah that's really good advice, I'll think on it and try not to make a rash decision that affects us."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~   Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~ Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Aurora and Donovan) - A few words ~
Page 1 of 1