The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking? Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking? Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Aurora had been feeling quite tense lately, so she needed physical relaxation.
She put on a yoga mat and started stretching.
After this she sees as part of Sergio. This seems like a good time to talk.

"Hello Sergio, have a couple of minutes to talk about what happened at the last liquidation ceremony? I'm just a little overwhelmed by what happened."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking? Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:04 pm

Sergio puts down his drink and approaches Aurora while she's stretching.
"Oh, sure thing. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking? Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:11 pm

"I was a little surprised at such a blow in the back from Donovan. I didn't think it would start this early. There are still a lot of people in the game and my head does not fit why he wanted to send me and Aaliyah in the nomination. And since they were friends, I think he was planning on keeping her. So you saved me. Thank you for keeping your word"

The girl changed her position, starting to stretch her shoulders.

"I'm sorry that I say all this, just two weeks in a row in the nomination affect me negatively. I'd like to beat the pear, but I'm afraid it'll knock me out. Anyway, if you have any plans for the game, I'd like to know. If you trust me, of course"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking? Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:42 pm

"I was a bit surprised too. I wasn't aware they were on such friendly terms. I doubt he considers you his target or anything like that, though. He just wanted to make sure Aaliyah stays." He shrugs.
"I know how you feel, it was my second time being nominated as well. Right now I just think we should enjoy the party and wait to see what the upcoming week has in store for us." He smiles. "I gotta ask, though...what's the situation with you and Andre right now?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking? Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:48 pm

"Oh, that name"
Aurora winced, remembering how she had put a plate of pudding on Andre's head.

"I don't feel a sharp negative for him, but I think that after I voted against him once, he seems to be hunting me. He's already eliminated Xavier for the same thing, so I don't know if he'll be trying to eliminate me again anytime soon. Are you friends with him or something? To be honest, I was surprised that he voted against Carmen. She behaved with him as if he were no "relatives" as I thought"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking? Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:03 pm

"Friends? Nah, I hardly know him. He seems like a self-important douchebag, though. Yeah, I also assumed they were on the same side. Guess he's willing to throw anybody under the bus."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking? Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:14 pm

"I just think it's weird. I don't know anyone who's friends with Andre, except Carmen. She had more friends, but she left home. I'm afraid to assume that Andre is playing some very clever game and I just don't see it. I don't know, it's not really clear this week. But be that as it may, now the game becomes quite interesting. You just have to figure out if there are still people you can trust"

Aurora took several deep breaths.

"Oh, by the way, I'm sorry I didn't wish you a happy birthday. I only found out about him after the nomination ceremony. I would have prepared a gift, but all my energy was spent restoring the Cup that Andre destroyed. I'm really ashamed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - What are you thinking?
Page 1 of 1