The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power Clock10Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:58 pm

The girl enters the room after knocking. She looks at the new design of the room and raises her eyebrows in surprise. She'd never seen anything so masculine. She blinks a few times to stop smelling the testosterone.

"Hey Serge, congratulations again on winning!"she smiles and stays near the wall, just looking at the guy.

"Although, I do not know how cool it is to have power. Everyone comes to your room and stuff. Well, in other things, you know," the girl chuckles.

"Anyway, I'm here for the same. I weeks said to be bent on the game it's stupid, but it seems even I have to admit that without it couldn't survive. Damn Malifecent, I didn't want to interfere in your Palace intrigues.

Aurora sits on the corner of the bed and lowers her shoulders.

"I'm not the kind of person who can advise on nominations or anything. I don't want to increase the negative aura of the house and even my gossip. I feel lost after my friends left this house. I mean, I want to keep fighting in the game, like everyone else, but I'm just not good at it. So I wanted to know who you were going to put on the block. I understand if you say my name because we haven't been close all along"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power Clock10Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:50 am

"Well, I'm planning on putting up Carmen. Her nominating me last week kinda gave me incentive. I mean, I would have trouble picking out anybody else right now if that didn't happen...so yeah." He approaches Aurora. "I am not sure what Andre has decided yet, but if anything goes down I would try to protect you...if you want to be allies further down the road?"

[OOC: Sorry, I didn't see this post last night]
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power Clock10Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:59 am

"Last week I voted against Andre because he plays from the shadows and has no close relationship with me. So I think he'll want revenge on me or Xavier. So I'm ready to be in the nomination"

Girl straightens her hair.

"I will be glad to cooperate. I'm not a very strong ally, but I think it's better to go to the jury with good people. In any case, now, if I'm still in the block, everything will be decided by POP"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power   Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Aurora and Sergio) - Bearded power
Page 1 of 1