The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton

Clayton

[Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you Empty
PostSubject: [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you   [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:32 am

Clayton woke up bright and early and immediately noticed the growling of his stomach. After the stress of being nominated, he wasn't feeding his body like he usually does. He left his room and went into the pantry to find something to cook, he opened the door and saw Aurora in the closet."Mornin' Aurora!" He paused for a minute, the could be the opportunity to get to know her a little better and work on his social game. "I just realized we haven't really spoken much. My apologies little lady, I can be kinda shy. I don't want you to feel like I was ignorin' you, so maybe we can start on a clean slate? I'm Clayton, it's a pleasure to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you   [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:28 pm

Aurora wanted coffee very much, but could not find soy milk. She's been in this room for 15 minutes, desperately trying to find the right ingredient. Then Clayton appears in the pantry. Girl smiles.

"Good morning," she says sleepily, then looks up at the highest shelf she can't reach. Soy milk's over there.

"Could you get me this?"she points to it and waits for the help because she obviously won't reach.

"Oh, that's all right. We're all shy sometimes. I am also very often shy to talk to people. But you have nothing to worry about, I didn't vote against you. So I'll be glad to get to know" the girl smiles and laughs.

"Very nice, my name is Aurora and I have three weeks trying not to leave this house"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you   [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:20 pm

"Oh of course!" He reached up and grabbed the soy milk for Aurora. He smiled at her comment, it was nice to know she voted for him to stay. "Thank you Aurora, I really appreciate that. So tell me about yourself. We are you from, what do you do for a livin'?" He asked her these questions as he was searching the cabinets for some pancake mix.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you   [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:32 pm

She sat on a large crate and paused.

"Well, my life isn't that interesting. My parents are very rich, so I went to one of the most prestigious schools in new York state. I didn't have many friends at school. People mostly laughed at me because I wasn't like them. They only called me weird because they didn't understand my illness. I'm sorry. But then school ended, and I became easier to treat this"

The girl smiles sadly and shakes her legs in different directions.

"Well, I am now studying at the faculty of English literature, I love my city, I love coffee and tea, eat right and do not eat harmful food. I love cats, afraid of dogs. I go to musicals alone and ride buses in the evenings, listening to music. I'm a dork, I guess"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you   [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:06 am

“Whoever was bullyin’ you missin’ our on a great person. I know i don’t know you well but you look seem like a nice caring young lady and anyone would be lucky to see that! We’ll have to see a musical some time, I’ve never been to the big ol’ apple.”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you   [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:20 pm

"You just have to look at my favorites! Each of them is simply amazing! Great dancing. Songs, words which touch the heart and spin around a lot in my thoughts. Suits...such...such bright, gentle or sexy, expensive and casual, original and exclusive! Oh, that's so beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you   [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:25 pm

Clayton pictured everything Aurora was saying in his mind. "Wow that sounds beautiful. That reminds me of my farm back home. Not the same, but I breed race horses so that's like a show in a way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you   [Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private Roleplay: Aurora and Clayton] Gettin' to know you
Page 1 of 1