The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim? Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim? Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:37 pm

The girl was lying on the bed. There was no one in the room. She buried her face in a pillow that was already wet with her tears.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim? Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:40 pm

Martin was about to go to bed, but his heart sank and he felt that someone had something wrong. He went into someone else's bedroom and saw Aurora, who was quietly crying into the pillow. The guy immediately ran up to her and sat down.

"Are you crying about Paula?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim? Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:46 pm

"Absolutely. I seem to have destroyed her game and mine. She said I was a traitor and I would pay for it. Although I only wanted to help! Why do I always do the wrong thing? I didn't want to lie, and now Carmen and Andre think Paula's playing dirty, but she's not. I just didn't want her to be in danger!"

Tears rolled down the girl's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim? Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:50 pm

The redhead hugged her tightly, but not so much that she broke and said, "You know, you shouldn't have trusted someone like Paula. I'm sure she's just using you, and you didn't ruin her game, she did it. On the contrary, you did the right thing by telling us, I'm sure you'll be safe now. Carmen and Andre won't nominate you."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:02 am

"I don't know if it's true or not. If Paula's playing dirty, I don't want to be involved, but I don't want to be the person who messes up her game. You guys are safe on my side, too, but now I have to put you in a ha challenge to try and save Paula or myself if she turns the house against me."

Aurora hugged Martin tightly. Tears wet the sleeve of his t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim? Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:07 am

Since Martin was tired, he lay down on the bed, Aurora was lying next to him on his shoulder and cried, he just stroked her on the head and thought how to calm her down. "My dear, Paula plays dirty, I'm serious. I'm sure she has other people she uses besides you. Don't worry, it'll be super-mega good"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim?   Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim? Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Aurora and Martin) - Traitor or victim?
Page 1 of 1