The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:12 pm

Aurora calls Sam into the room when no one was there. It seems that too much has happened, but they never talked alone.
"Hey girl" has quietly begun the Aurora and the village of the bed.

"First of all, I'm really glad you're back. I mean, there's been so many negative things going on here lately, and you seem like a positive person. Second, I have to admit that I voted you out. If you don't want to talk to me after this, I understand. If we can talk , I'd be very happy to explain..."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:23 pm

Sam sat next to Aurora. She couldn't remember if she had ever been alone with her before. "Hey, what's up?"

She listened to what Aurora had to say. Yet another person admitting they voted her out. She was numb to it by now. She pretended she didn't already know this information. "I agree the house has been kinda down lately. Hopefully things will lighten up after eviction. I'm not angry that you voted me out! But I do feel betrayed considering we were in the same alliance. An explanation would be nice..."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:31 pm

"At that time the game was in the beginning. I just didn't know who to believe and was terrified of Martin. I mean, he was a huge mountain of muscle, winning trials and telling me that Paula was manipulating me. I had no friends but her at the time. You guys were going to an Alliance without me and were discussing something, so I didn't know who to trust! And Martin reassured me that you were playing a dangerous social game. I really thought we were friends. But as it turned out, he did a lot of bad things. And I only found out after you left. And I was just jealous of you. You had so many friends, and I had no one at the time. I'm really, really sorry! But now I am in a dangerous situation, so I understand that karma wants to punish me."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Sam listened to everything she had to say with open ears. "So Martin got to you too huh? It seems like he got into everyones heads about me. And don't be so hard on yourself. Just about everyone was fooled by him. And you're a sweet person. I know you didn't have any ill intent behind it." She tried to give her a reassuring smile. "I'm not angry, but I thought you should know that I will not be rejoining the alliance for obvious reasons."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:51 pm

"I understand. I just wanted you to understand what's going on in the house. About the Alliance, I don't know who's in the Alliance with who. I haven't spoken to Wanda since you left. So I was surprised to hear the names of Carmen and Piches at the nomination ceremony."

Aurora shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:59 pm

"The alliance has been that shaky huh? If I were you I would either rekindle my relationship with them or move on to a whole new alliance. Not being in the know can be dangerous. Just some personal advice. Do with it what you will." She shrugged 
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:05 pm

"I don't know what to do. This social game is getting too confusing. I know I trust Paula because we're good friends. But I also know that her gaming relationship with Wanda and Delon was much stronger. Plus, Andre and Gabi are playing against me, so finding alliances is problematic. I don't know what people are thinking. Well, you know that."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:10 pm

"It's tough. I was naive and put my trust in the wrong people. It got me eliminated. One last piece of advice, TRUST YOUR GUT. If you really trust someone, stick with them."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:02 pm

"I will try to trust my heart, but be alert. You never know which caring person turns out to be a liar. I'm sorry we couldn't get closer in the beginning."

The girl smiles sadly and straightens hair.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:21 pm

"You're right, you never know..." Sam smiled at Aurora. "I wish we would have gotten closer sooner too. We may not know each other very well, but you seem like a sweet person!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies   Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Sam and Aurora) - A means Apologies
Page 1 of 1