The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Empty
PostSubject: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:15 pm

Delin sits down at the big dining table, awaiting for Clayton and Garfield to travel along with him. The tiny counter and island was getting a bit too crowded for him and was getting a bit distracted trying to get to know this new face.

He rests his plate and silverware on the table, as well as a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Clayton picked up on Delin's cue to sit at the dining table, the island was piled with people talking loudly and munching on their food.

"Phew, a lot quieter in this lil corner!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:22 pm

He scratches his beard a bit. "Yeah, you're telling me!" He chuckled slightly

"So, uh... Clayton! You say you're the sheriff of a small town! How long've you been doin' that for bud?" He chomps on a bit of eggs.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Clayton caressed his mustache as he was thinking. "Well I've been workin' as an officer at the station for about fifteen years now and I was moved up to head sheriff about 7 years ago. It's rewardin' work, keepin' the town safe! I do it all in hopes that mah baby girl will never have to fear a thing." He wipes away a tiny tear. "But when I'm not doin' all that business, I breed horses on mah farm with my wife! Other than your pub, what else do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:36 pm

"Wow, that's some dedication right there! Definitely somethin' to be proud of!" He sheds a smile.

Delin then dribbles a bead of sweat from his head. What else does he do?

"I mainly focus on my pub, but uh, whenever the opportunity arises, I do like to host local alumni events for my college! Y'know, gotta give back to the place that educated you! It's mainly like cookouts with music, or like a kid's carnival, since most alumnists have kids and such!" He lets out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:47 pm

"huh it's a bit quiet now." He shrugs "as long as I am still enjoying this." He takes a big chunk then adjusts his headband "man you two have it all figured out with your lives but hey that's good about the horse breeding...they have pretty hair."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:50 pm

"Yeah the manes always look so shiny and neat! Do ya got any secrets you wanna share about how they stay so shiny and nice?" That was probably a dumb question, but he wants to know as much about people's lives as possible, since he doesn't see much uniqueness at home.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:44 pm

"That's wonderful Delin, you seem very dedicated to your pub I admire that! Yes sirs, keepin' their hair shiny has been a challenge I've been tryin' to over come for years but I finally found what works to keep it lookin' good the longest." He ushered them in closer so no one would hear his secret trick for keeping their manes shiny "Milk. Yes men, milk. Lathering the milk all over their manes keeps them shiny for weeks!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!   [PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table! Clock10

Back to top Go down

[PRIVATE RP Delin/Garfield/Clayton] Let's Take This To The Table!
Page 1 of 1