The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

[PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP Empty
PostSubject: [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP   [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:58 pm

Peaches knocks before entering. She comes inside the HA bedroom wearing a long salmon colored hoodie with a peach emoji in the center, black leggings and sandals. She sits down on the loveseat and crosses her leg, she sets the cup of slop on the floor.

She puts her hair into a bun. ''Hey Donny, once again, congrats, that competition was so f*cking hard.'' She giggles. ''Anyway, down to business, is there a plan for this week?'' She raises her left eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP   [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:38 pm

Ah just the person he wanted to talk to "Thanks Peaches, it really was hard! Luckily my job made me gain the skill of having attention to detail"

he then leans back on the headboard of the bed "So I wanted to talk to you about that. I was wondering if you were a good actress? Cause I want to put you as a pawn... Only if it's okay with you, of course. I figured that you could act like you hate me and gain sympathy since it's your third week as a have-not and people don't know that we have a possible alliance. Plus everyone likes you so you'd be safe! I'm using two pawns cause I want to get out a big target but they would easily get off the block or put a target on me if they were on the block originally. The person I want to put up is someone that you could easily campaign against. If the plan doesn't work though, you'd still be safe since I'm choosing a pawn that you would still be safe against... so what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP   [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:46 pm

Peaches nods. ''I mean, I don't think I would have a problem to go on the block if this week was different, but sadly it isn't. The other side of the house is still mourning Sam, which makes me guess that she was in some type of deal or alliance with those people.'' She eats a spoonful of slop. ''And, on top of that, I didn't vote to keep Sam, I was in the plan too, so that might be a strong argument to get me out.'' She bites her lip.

''I do feel like there are better pawns. Ivy's new and she's liked by everybody, and then there's Paula, who is on many people's radars. I believe those are much better pawn options, but I don't really know who the 'big threat' that we are getting out is.'' She raises her eyebrows. ''I don't want to be a pawn, but I can still help you with picking the pawns.'' She grabs a pillow and hugs it. ''So, who's that person we are shooting for this week?''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP   [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:11 pm

Donovan rubs his head and pouts "Hmm. I mean that is a good point. But I have talked to some people on the other side and they are only mad at one person...Martin who orchestrated sending home Sam. I think he's a good target this week even though he helped us last week. I know that's crappy but he is a comp beast and started drama with tons of people apparently. You being a have-not for three weeks shows that you have struggled with comps, so why would they send you home?"

He then sits up and crosses his legs " those pawns would be a bad idea. Ivy is a veteran, people would easily target her. And Paula? She would maybe get super upset and put a big target on my back. If i put you up, i would make sure that people are on board with you staying. Gar has a good social game and wpuld be able to fight for you as well"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP   [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:57 pm

Peaches frowns and purses her lips. ''Well, im on the opposite side of the house and I am not really that social. I just don't get it why you and Wanda think of me as a pawn. I'm not a liability to the group.'' She flips her hair. ''I'm not happy with that idea, pawns do go home, Sam was a pawn to begin with...'' She plays with a strand of hair nervously. ''I also don't know why being on slop for the 3rd week in a row is a good reason to put me up, I feel like that's just cruel.''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP   [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:29 am

Donovan shakes his head "No, no, no. You are far from a liability. You are an amazing person. You just have a lot of people that like you from both sides. Gar, Gobi, Delin, Wanda, Aurora all seem to like you! Sam was a pawn yes, but Martin put it in all of our heads that she had the best social game. Also I would never nominate someone for that reason! I am not a mean person, I promise. I was saying that I would use you as a pawn because everyone in the house likes you and they might feel bad if they sent you home because I put you on the block when you're already stressed about being a have-not."

he then sighs and puts a hand on her shoulder "I promise that you're going to be okay. I know that this is extremely worrisome because of Sam last week but that was because Martin had beef with her and wanted her gone. You're on good terms with everybody, there is no reason to target you. If by some strange reason, you do go home this week.." he then thinks for a second and nods to affirm himself "I'll let you kick me in the balls on finale night, in front of the whole audience."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP   [PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP Clock10

Back to top Go down

[PRIV RP Peaches & Donovan) The Cup Of SLOP
Page 1 of 1