The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malibu

Malibu

Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:30 pm

Malibu is in the bathroom again today continuing her daily ritual of dressing extra to the nines in hopes of impressing the other houseguests. But no one really asked her way she did that but she continued on checking herself in the mirror and sighed,

"I'm too fat in all of these..." She muttered before changing into a different outfit, sighing again.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:32 pm

Peaches enters and looks at Malibu with a disappointed face. ''Hey baby girl...'' She walks over and hugs Malibu. ''...I think i'm being stupid.'' She sits down and carefully takes her extensions off.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:39 pm

Malibu frowned and looked over to her gal pal,
"Why what's wrong?" She asked, posing in the mirror again before shaking her head and decided to just cover up with a jean jacket instead.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:44 pm

Peaches sighs. ''I think I like a boy.'' She plays with a strand of hair nervously. ''And it's dumb because, I don't want to ruin my game for some guy that probably won't like me back.'' She puts the strand of hair behind her ear. ''I don't know what to do Mals.''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:47 pm

Malibu nodded and listened to Peaches,

"Well it depends, which boy do ya like?" She asked, strutting over to sit down next to Peaches.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:49 pm

Peaches blushes and looks down. ''Garf.'' She scratches her chin. ''I don't even know why...'' She takes a deep breath. ''Usually I'd go for the jocks and muscle-ish guys, but I just feel so special when I talk to him. Like he's not dating me because im pretty...'' She exhales. ''He probably doesn't feel the same way, and even if, It'd ruin my game.''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Malibu raised her eyebrows in shock, she didn't expect Peaches to go after Garfield at all but she just simply nodded and held her hand,
"Peaches...this isn't highschool anymo' you're a grown woman, you should confront your problems head on and what's da worst he can do? Say no? I think you both should talk about it in private." She paused before continuing,
"But I get how you mean, I'm tryna find my Prince Charming too who cares more about me than my appearance."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:58 pm

Peaches holds hands with Malibu. ''It's not just that.'' She sighs. ''I know all of America is probably screaming 'play the game!' But it's hard.'' She takes a deep breath. ''And I know a lot of other people applied and probably think i'm the dumbest in the cast.'' She sniffs. ''I even told my girl Kaneisha i'd never make a fool of myself but I...'' She wipes a tear. ''I feel like im ruining my game and wasting my time.''

She takes a makeup wipe and cleans her face. ''It's hard to explain. I have seen Garf's face when he talks to Gobi.'' She sighs. ''There's no point in it, it would be pointless drama.''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Malibu nodded,
"It's okay...I feel the same." She admitted before standing up and facing the mirror,

"I kinda have a crush on Sergio but last night at the pool party, I don't know...I think he prefers Ivy more than me and I guess that's cool." She sighed,

"My ex was right..." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:09 pm

Peaches rolls her eyes, it's like Malibu always needs to make it about herself. ''Yeah I get you always understand.'' She leaves.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:10 pm

"Where ya goin'?" Malibu followed Peaches,

"Listen, listen, listen." She said trying to stop Peaches.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:11 pm

Peaches stopped. ''What? I get it, you always understand.'' She fixes her crop top. ''Is there something else?''
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:15 pm

Malibu frowned and crossed her arms,
"Sit back down, I wasn't done telling mah story and don't give me that passive agressiveness sis, I'm tryna to explain to you what I went through and relay it to you on what to give you. But if you wanna be like that then fine, you're deep in ya head right now about this that you are tryna have me say somethin' that you wanna hear but it ain't like that sis so I'm sorry that what you wanted to hear isn't comin' out."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Peaches puts her hair into a messy bun. ''No, it's fine, you said what you had to say. It's okay, next time I'll go for actual advice.'' She walks past Malibu and leaves the bathroom. She was NOT in a good mood and felt ignored by her friend.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Malibu frowned and shook her head before staring in the mirror another time and groaned,
"UGH!" She exclaimed, before talking to herself while grabbing her outfits and makeup,

"This girl don't know shit about what I went through with mah ex and I'm tryna keep her from makin' the same mistakes" She shook her head and then exited out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)   Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Emotional Luggage (Private RP w/ Malibu and Peaches)
Page 1 of 1