The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:26 pm

Sam was sitting on her bed, relaxed against the headboard as she drew some mindless doodles in her sketchbook. It helped her relax, so she had been doing a lot recently. Especially with all the drama that's been going on, she preferred to stay out of the line of fire. 
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:30 pm

Peaches joins Sam holding a mug full of ice cream. "Hi love, what are you doing?" She sits down next to Sam and starts humming a gospel.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:42 pm

She turned to Peaches and gave her a small smile. "Hey Peach, I'm just drawing a...." She squinted at her sketch book trying to identify what she was drawing. "...I'm not actually sure... A cow I think? It could also be a sad looking baby?" She closed her sketchbook and turned her attention back to Peaches. "You look like you're enjoying that ice cream! How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Peaches laughs. "It's better than anything I can draw. Hey! I bet you can't draw me!" She giggles as she makes a dramatic pose.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:17 pm

"IS THAT A CHALLENGE?!" Sam opened her sketchbook back up and flipped to a clear page. She drew quickly and turned it around to show her. "BOOM!!"
Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Dd4zoue-74c054d0-c06e-4b81-9b65-a77aa516b195.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2IyOTQ5ZGI0LWFiNjktNDRhOC1iNzNhLTI0MTY2ZTNjNTMyNlwvZGQ0em91ZS03NGMwNTRkMC1jMDZlLTRiODEtOWI2NS1hNzdhYTUxNmIxOTUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
((pretend it's better than it actually is X''D))
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:22 pm

Peaches laughs and hugs Sam. She waits a moment before getting to serious stuff. "Okay so, on a serious topic, I wanted to tell you this earlier but you were tired and everyone was pulling you ever possible way. I voted to evict you. I didn't want you to go but, Martin had already rallied almost every vote, there really wasn't any hope left. I had to vote you because a large majority was." She crosses one leg on top of the other. "I'm really sorry, it must probably suck to hear the same 3 words 'I voted you' from a lot of friends." She hugs Sam.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:36 pm

Sam set the sketchbook aside a little sad that this wouldn't just be a fun little chat, but it had to be talked about. "I appreciate the honesty, and yeah having everyone come up to me tell me they voted me off has been kinda rough." She let out a sigh. "Martin really got into peoples heads about me. Just because I'm nice, doesn't mean I'm allied with every person I talk to..." She took a deep breath, not wanting to say what she was about to say. "But if you didn't want me out, I don't see why you still voted for me. Even if the whole house was voting for me anyways. I just think that saying you voted for someone just because everyone else was doesn't make it a very good excuse. I'm not angry, I'm just telling it to you straight."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:43 pm

Peaches nods. "You're right, but back then it was only week 2, I didn't really know much about the sweet, honest little tough Sam I know now. Truth is, we were all new to the game so we didn't really have any experience or a choice whatsoever. Nonetheless, it was pretty shitty of us to do that. See, since you left, I've been nominated twice as a pawn, people like putting me in danger, so I guess now I understand what it feels like."

She immedoately frowns as she remembers how Wanda talked down to her in the HA room, blaming her for Sam's eviction. "But I guess that's in the past and we have to move on. I know it's hard but I also was on your shoes when my friend Donny pawned me the week after you left. I forgave him."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Sam nodded and smiled at Peaches. "Consider it water under the bridge. I prefer to move on than hold grudges. I definitely know how stressful being the pawn is and I'm sorry you're going through it too." She patted her on the shoulder trying to comfort her. "You're strong, and only a strong person can get through four weeks of slop and two nominations!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:16 pm

Peaches nods. "You know, nlbody did anything for Sergio's birthday, and he had a rough day. We should do something for him. You in?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:22 pm

"Garfield and I said the same thing to each other! Poor guy needs it." She thought back to how upset he looked when he left the eviction room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bedroom Chit Chat (private rp Sam/Peaches)
Page 1 of 1