The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rita

Rita

Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Empty
PostSubject: Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]   Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:25 pm

Much calmer than before, Rita entered the sitting room, hoping to find JC. He had taken her side during the blanket fort... incident... and she wanted to make sure she thanked him in person. If she did, he might take her side more often!

She had tried the gym first, to no avail, but she eventually spots him next sitting on the side of the couch. "Oh, JC! Do you have a moment?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]   Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:36 pm

After what happened with the blanket fort, J.C. needed some time away from the others so all the information could settle in with everyone. Making his way to the sitting room, he noticed Rita. He hadn’t been able to talk much one-on-one with her but he felt she needed someone to talk to.

“Hey Rita! Yeah, I have a moment. What’s up?”
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]   Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Clock10Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:52 pm

"Great! Oh, you know, nothing much, but- I just wanted to express some gratitude for earlier. People like Chen will do anything, and say anything to get ahead and make themselves look good, so the way you stood up to him like that; I really appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]   Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:04 am

J.C smiled. “Thanks Rita. I was worried I had gotten too carried away in the conversation. Still, it's jive t to have a friend in the corner. Besides, what he said about you was uncalled for. I’m sorry you had to listen to that.”
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]   Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:46 am

"No need to be worried. You did the right thing, and I'm proud of you! I'm sure your own parents would be proud of you too! They must have done a great job, to raise a polite young man like yourself. Would they be watching you right now?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]   Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:38 am

“Yeah. My mom and dad are pretty damn good parents. They’re probably watching right now if I know them. Also, I’m sure your kids are proud of you being here too and how well you’ve raised them.” J.C. smiles.
Back to top Go down
Rita

Rita

PostSubject: Re: Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]   Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Clock10Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:57 am

Such flattery! It really is about time Rita found someone to speak to who was trustworthy and simple.

"I do really hope so! They're not at the age yet where hanging with your folks is 'uncool', so when their friends hear about their mom being out here, it'll be like, the new hot goss in the playground! I just hope I can keep being a good role model for them all the way from home. Who knows, maybe if they see the two of us being friends, then by the time I get home, they'll want to drop soccer and start training football instead!"    
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]   Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Clock10Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:44 pm

“Yeah, totally! Footballs not for everyone but if they really love it I’m sure they’ll be great stars one day if that’s what they want.” J.C. Smiles. He always like to think of himself as a role model for kids out there. Maybe someone to inspire to be like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]   Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Quick Thanks [Private RP w/Rita and JC]
Page 1 of 1