The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Empty
PostSubject: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Raldo is in the hot tub with Ti'Shaun. They're giggling and laughing and making jokes. It's been a while since they had alone time and cuddling. Since week 3, all they did was made normal conversation but never got alone time from how crazy week 3 has been with everyone running around the place.

"How are you handling the house. I really missed you, Ti." Raldo, having Ti on his lap as he massages her back
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Ti'Shaun grinned in excitement as Je began tenderizing her back. The competition has been putting a lot of stress on her lately, but she didn't let anyone know that, so the massage actually felt good right about now.

"Uhm, the house has been better now that Satoshi is gone. Thank God Marlee did it before I had to do it myself." She shakes her head.

"-and I missed you too, Je! It's been hard trying to avoid eachother in the house.. sometimes I just need someone to sit with and clear my mind. -and my girls aren't up to that task." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:13 pm

He continues massaging her back "What girls?" He questions "I feel like you always seem to avoid that topic"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:20 pm

She grits her teeth. "It's just something that I'm not interested in talking about. It won't harm or benefit you knowing." She looks away. "What about you? How've you been feeling lately?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:30 pm

Raldo ignores it again...
"I'm doing just fine, just been keeping quiet relaxing and doing my own thing." He says playing with Ti'Shaun's Fingers
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:33 pm

"That's fine.. I thought you died in the Have-Not Room, y'know.." She stated still looking off. "You didn't even come to see me once." She gave a playful frown.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Raldo feels bad "No, IK" He says upset, dissapointed
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:36 pm

Ti'Shaun looks up at him in confusion. "What's wrong with you? Is it something I said?" She asked. She knew something was up, because she could easily tell the difference in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:26 am

He looks at Ti "Hmm?" He realizes what she means. "Oh, I just felt bad that I hurt you. I'm sorry that I didn't pay attention to you or went to see you as much."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:51 am

Cash walks out shirtless in his swimsuit holding some Angry Orchards (alcoholic beverages) and gets into the hot tub with Je and Ti'Shaun. He already had one of them, so he was feeling a little warm.

"Hey there you little snugglers, I'm sorry I stole Je from you all last week Ti. But his long warm luscious locks was my only source of comfort in that have-not room. They were like a 2 in 1 blanket and pillow." Cash grins holding a lock of Je's hair, "Thank you for your service dear friend".

Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:15 am

Ti'Shaun purses her lips together tightly and looks away again. "Yeah, I guess.." She replied before turning back and locking eyes on an incoming Cash.

"Cash!" She exclaimed as she began grinning from ear to ear. "Holding one of my favorite things in the world!" Ti'Shaun placed a hand over her forehead dramatically as she reached for one of the drinks.

After grabbing her drink she pops the cap off and resumed grinning while listening to Cash's adventure with Je. "Wait-- you two got to bond during that week?" She pointed her finger at Je and Cash as she raised an eyebrow. Ti'Shaun then turned around to look at Je'Raldo. "Je you never tell me anything!" She said before she playfully hit Je on the thigh.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:45 pm

Raldo laughs "I didn't think it was a big deal, I didn't know you and cash knew eachother that well" he laughed. "We did kick it off well, we talked a lot whenever cash had a hard time sleeping" he smiles looking at Cash.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:03 pm

Cash pops a cap off for Je and hands him the bottle, "Ti and I have gotten to know each other really well, did you know that she was a Cash Carvey fan herself? Or was that a secret??" Cash blushed turning from Je to Ti Shaun.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:18 pm

"Well that's good, it's nice that my boys are getting along. --and yeah, you're one of the very few people in this house that I actually trust." She replied, turning her bottle up for about 30 seconds.

After bringing the drink back she wiped the sides of her lip. "Its cool, he knows." She grins. "He was actually the first person I confided in about that.. but who doesn't love Cash?" She stated as she walked over to the international pop star and began rubbing his hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)   Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hot Tub (Private RP w/ T'Shaun, Cash & Je'Raldo)
Page 1 of 1