The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Empty
PostSubject: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:44 pm

Morgan invites them to come into the room in talk "listen we need to talk more...since we lost a member last week we need to talk this week. I talked to Deressa this morning and I think I am going to be her target. We need to talk about getting more people into our alliance... Dio is trustworthy and so is Ti'Shaun. Hell I'm sure we could convince the new guy. But yeah we need to plan something cause we lost a member and might lose another."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 pm

"Woah there Morgan" He pauses him. "I think bringing people in is a bad idea, right now we are laying it low and more people are becoming bigger targets than us. If we bring someone else in that is already in an alliance, that can screw us over big time!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:04 pm

Morgan rubs his chin "I mean I guess that is right...but with there only being 3 of us now, do you think we'll be okay? Cause like one or two people wouldn't hurt..."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 am

Raldo thinks Agreeing to what Morgan has said... "Well one person that does come to mind is Dio like you said, I feel as if he could be a strong aspect to the team. Besides he seems to like Satoshi so with him having a soft side for Satoshi, means he must be on the same page as us."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:49 am

Morgan nods "I mean it is up to you guys as well! But yeah I feel like Dio is trustworthy, I don't even know if he's in an alliance to be honest. I feel like he secretly knows how to play the game and is sitting on the outside, a fly on the wall could work in our favor"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:02 pm

Valenda is sitting there hearing them out but not really listening then she leans in on the chair with her hands between her thighs. When she hears about them recruiting Dio she blushes a bit still thinking about that dare...that kiss.

I don't know what to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:05 pm

"Well if we are planning to get dio is this alliance we have to do it fast before anyone else gets to him"
He looks at Valenda who hasn't said a word yet "what do you think about all this Val? We need the full alliance to agree on this"

"Who Should be the one to  talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:11 pm

Morgan looks over at Vale "Yeah we need to make sure that everyone is up for this and we gotta do it soon. Who has talked to him the most? Cause we want someone to talk to him that he fully trusts so he doesn't tell people about our alliance"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:06 pm

She looks up at both of them "Huh?" D-Dio in our alliance...well I mean..." she sighs[/i] "I'll t-try to talk to him."

Vale rubs her eye and looks down "Me and him seem to have gotten along pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:50 pm

"Perfect!" Raldo says exciting "Do you think you will be able to ask Dio to be in the alliance? You seem to be closer to him after all! If that's cool with you."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:30 pm

Valenda comes back while scratching the back of her head, blushing "Um I-I asked if he wanted to be in alliance with us three and he said he'll think about it."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:31 pm

Morgan smiles "Thanks Vale. Hopefully he chooses to cause he'd be a good ally"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:41 pm

Valenda turns her back to them and holds her face and thinks to herself

'Why the hell am I blushing a lot...STOP IT VALE!'she smacks her cheek a bit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)   The Apocolypse Private RP  (Vale, Je, Morgan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Apocolypse Private RP (Vale, Je, Morgan)
Page 1 of 1