The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio) Empty
PostSubject: They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio)   They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:12 pm

Donovan started rolling on his wheelies in the bathroom, spinning around while singing. If only he could've brought his hoverboard but no, the producers were lame.
He doesn't know what has been up lately but he's had all this energy.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio)   They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:35 pm

Sergio casually enters the bathroom. He had searched the place for Donovan without any luck, but finally he stumbled upon him coincidentally. Donovan's singing pierces through his ears as he closes the door behind him. Yeesh, dude could use a vocal coach...
"Hey, Donovan! I was looking for-" He notices him spinning around. "Wow, Tobias from season 3 won't appreciate you stealing his brand." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio)   They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:49 pm

Donovan spins in a circle and looks at Sergio then laughs "Oh awkward. I mean I'm just trying to release energy cause these challenges haven't gotten me all energized yet." He then notices that he's rambling and gets to business by shaking off the idea "So what were you looking for? A plunger? Toilet bowl cleaner? Hairbrush?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio)   They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:00 pm

"Oh uhh, nothing like that. Just wanted to tell you the alliance is voting off Nevea" He pauses. "I'll take that, though..." He snatches his hair brush that he noticed he forgot a while back.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio)   They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:16 pm

"oh yeah I'm fine with that. I have never seen or heard of that person before, I was so confused when o saw her"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio)   They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

They See me Rolling Private RP (w/Sergio)
Page 1 of 1