The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Empty
PostSubject: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:41 am

Donovan is used to doing pranks...they bring him a lot of joy. Sadly, he had to wait until he got settled in the house so then no one would get mad at him or not understand his humor...also because last time he didn't even scare anyone. He looks around at what he can do but then he hears someone talking about getting coffee, he didn't recognize the voice but this was his shot!

He hurries and squeezes himself into the cupboard and waits for the unsuspecting victim.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:50 am

It was early morning in the Mad House and Ivy was used to waking up early to take her son to school. She had talked to a few of the other contestants who were starting to wake up and had asked if they wanted coffee. With her being immune this week, she at least wanted to be able to help out with the little things.

She walked into the storage room and began gathering the items she needed while humming a tune to herself. ”My twins big like Tia Tamera, uh, wait... Tia Tamera....”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:54 am

Donovan then jumps out just as she is about to open the cupboard "HAIR GROW LONG LIKE CHIA"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:09 am

In that instance, Ivy saw the light of the Lord. Her soul had left her body. God... is that you? Ivy screamed at the top of her lungs as a reaction.

I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Giphy

Once she realized that she was, in fact, still alive, she looked over and saw Donovan cackling on the floor. AW HELL NO! “Now I know your pasty, boy-band lookin’ ass didn’t just scare me.” She began to shake her head. “I KNOW, you didn’t just do that right? Boy I outta smack you so hard you’d lose 3 of the 4 feet in your height.” She crosses her arms at Donovan.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:15 am

Donovan starts coughing from laughing so hard and wipes his eyes "You should've seen your face!! You jumped so high. You gotta admit though, I got you goooooodd."

He then looks over "Wait boy band? Haven't heard that one. I mostly get pirate. I can try to sing and dance but it won't be good"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:25 am

”Well if you want to be considered a pirate I can make sure you end up visiting the Dead Sea,” Ivy frowned. “Don’t you ever scare me like that again! Almost made my baby lose his Mama to a song lyric,” she shook her head.

“And don’t you dare dance. I’m not trying to see Backpack Kid 2.0.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:32 am

Donovan gets confused "Wait, it's called the Red Sea? And I want to go there!" he then thinks wait..she is older "Did you almost have a heart attack or something?"

Donovan then raises his finger "I'll have you know that I don't dance like him...I dance like Dula Peep!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:55 am

Girl... this white boy is wildin’. “Dula Peep? Who is— you know what? Never mind.” Ivy went back to collect the items she needed to make the coffee.

“We’re running low on coffee filters. Someone needs to ask production to add that to their grocery list,” she looks to Donovan. “And maybe some horse tranquilizers if it’ll get you to calm down and not prank me at 7AM.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:21 am

"She sings Old Rules I think...or maybe New Rules? I forget, whatcha gonna do" he shrugs

"Horse tranquilizers? I am like 5'7, that would KILL me. Sorry for having FUN grouchy pants."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:28 am

Still being half-asleep, Sergio enters the storage room to look for some quick munchies. He notices Donovan and Ivy seemingly arguing about...horse tranquilizers? (the only word he managed to hear)
"What's going on here..?" He awkwardly asked.

I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Donovan bursts out laughing again "I scared the crap out of her! I hid in the cupboard and then jumped out when she sang some Doja Cat. It was hilarous but now she wants to kill me".
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:41 am

"Pretty much what he said. Donovan thinks it's cute to a little troll," Ivy jokingly rolls her eyes. And turns to Sergio. "But kids will be kids right? Stupid and short."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:14 am

"Short?"

I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Tenor
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:52 pm

Sergio laughs. "You are pretty short, my man. And no disrespect, but that kind of makes it easy for Ivy to dispose of your body...."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:06 pm

"Yes, Donovan. Short."

I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Nene-leakes-gif-10-1

She then turns to Sergio and smirks. "See, Donovan. Sergio gets it. He has beauty and brains." She puts her hand on her hips. "Now let's move on to something else before I cut you up into tiny little Donovan pieces."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:18 pm

A shit-eating grin appeared on Sergio's face. Ivy just complimented him implying he's attractive. He was definitely feeling some kind of chemistry again. He decided to put that further to the test with some innocent teasing.
"I do get it. Especially on the weekends. And so can you~~" He winks at Ivy.
I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) PassionateBlindGrayreefshark-size_restricted
He quickly realized that might have been coming on too strong and inappropriate. Who tf did he think he was? Joel from S3? TRAGIC.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding! My dirty humor kind of went there, heh." He awkwardly laughs.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:41 pm

Ivy was SHOCKED at what Sergio just said. SHOCKED but also... interested. She give him a wide, shocked smile.

I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Zakiyahfeats

"Oh~ Good to know. Maybe I'll take you up on that." She winked but then laughed. "Ha ha! Kidding... totally just kidding." She chuckles nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:01 pm

Donovan laughs but sees Ivy's face and gulps then mumbles "I'm a good height for my age"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

I Hate White Men Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)
Page 1 of 1