The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Empty
PostSubject: Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:08 pm

Donovan sees them talking or prob flirting and waves them to come into the room "So do y'all mind if I suggest something?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Sergio nods. "Of course. What's up, bud?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:27 pm

"So I think we should save Aaliyah. Aurora is kind of alone in this game and it would be less blood on our hands. Aaliyah is super loyal meanwhile I don't know where Aurora's head is at. Aurora is so sweet that people will feel bad to send her home and then she'll end up making it to the final. I know that cause I feel super bad wanting to get her out. But yeah. It might be our best bet."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:37 pm

"I've spoken to Aurora and I think I sorta have an understanding on where her head is at. She was set on helping me out. I'm certain she can prove herself a worthy ally if we give her a chance. And if she doesn't, at the least she can keep others off our backs. I know Andre dislikes her and is targeting her." He scratches his head. "I'm sorry, Donny, but I think I have just enough reasoning to save Aurora as you do with Aaliyah." He looks over to Ivy. "I guess you're the tie-breaker, Ivy."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:44 pm

Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Giphy

Ivy felt like she was stuck between a rock (Sergio's abs) and a hard place (Donovan's abs). "Uh... I..." She scratches her head. "I guess I'll talk to them both and so I can see where their heads are at for myself... but I have no idea what I'm going to do."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:58 pm

Donovan sighs "I mean Aaliyah will feel like she owes you if you save her. Aurora is a good person but she does have enemies like Andre and Paula...If we sent her home, they'd be neutral with us instead of against us. I don't know man... Cause like Aurora could end up being a puppet for people since shes alone in this game and super sweet. Meanwhile Aaliyah would make it up to you since she's loyal. And I mean Ivy, I think that's the best thing you can do. You would need to get to know them before you made a decision. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)   Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Assemble Angels Private RP (w/ Ivy and Sergio)
Page 1 of 1