The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasha

Tasha

Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Empty
PostSubject: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:22 pm

"Okay, girls, I asked you two here because I think we should discuss the nominations..." She sighs. "I don't think we should vote off Manda. I think she's a valuable asset for us as long as Cash is in the game."

"I mean, Manda only have Cash, practically. Cash would pretty much come to us if we asked him to join us for the week, and I bet she wouldn't be left alone. What I'm trying to say, I'm a very non-polite way is we can easily make them our minions."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Ti'Shaun shakes her head at the sound of Tashas' idea.

"There's no way that would work in a million years. Manda might be alone in this house for right now, but there is no way she is kissing anyone's ass just for money." She begins scratching the back of her head.

"Maybe Cash would be easier to convince, but even then I doubt that Manda would accept the terms of her being anyone's minion, she's just a bad bitch." She folded her arms.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:14 pm

Nisha nods along with Ti'Shaun's remark. "I'd have to agree. She could've won the first HA competition which shows that she's a potential physical threat. From what I hear, she's also got a good social game and those two aspects would make a dangerous player further down in the game."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:19 pm

"I don't mean I want her to voluntary work for us. I'm talking about leaving her with no options but going under our wing." She sighs. "All she has is Cash, nobody else is on her side. If we did convince Cash to help us when we needed it, I'm pretty sure she'd do the same."

"Also, I'm starting to be suspicious about Morgan. He is getting a bit forced in his 'friend of the whole house' thing. It's really starting to be a bit annoying."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:28 pm

Nisha nods as she begins to understand Tasha's earlier remark. "That's definitely an idea for sure...but don't you think it might be too early in the game for that? Only one person has left the game so far, so she could have other allies that we may not be fully aware of. Unless you’ve been in every room with Manda, you can’t be too positive that Cash is her only ally."

She listens on as Morgan's name is brought up. "He was the first HA after all. I feel like he's trying to her as little blood on his hands as possible, so it may be his strategy."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:17 pm

"Yeah, I mean.. Manda could have more connections than anyone in the house." She admitted.

Ti'Shaun then listened to the two girls mention Morgan's name. As much as she hated to admit it, they were right. Despite the fact that her and Morgan were somewhat cordial with one another she still couldn't help feeling like he was trying to get on everyone's good side.

"Well, obviously that's not gonna fly well in the Mad House.." She shook her head. "So what do we do about that?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:40 pm

"Hate to admit this, but Morgan needs to go as soon as possible, he's pretty much dangerous for us. He has contact with most of the house, and I think we should find a way to show his bad side to others, something bad enough to make them want to evict him immediately." She sighs as she thinks about what to do.

"But, I don't think this is possible in any sense. So the safest for us to do is cheer for him to end up in the chopping block and team up with Cash and Jae, and probably Manda as well, as long as the Cash thing works, and evict him." Sounds hard.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:52 pm

"Just promise me something, if I ever get put up for nominations you'll convince anyone and everyone you can to save my ass. And I'd be willing to do the same for you." She leans a little more closer and smiles. "Could you do that? For me? It'd be just between me and you though."

Her words to Morgan played in the back of her head. She knew Tasha was actually saying the best thing to do. But she couldn't help thinking that if their plan backfired then Morgan could somewhat be out to get her for breaking her word to him.

She chewed on her bottom lip as she turned to Nisha.

"What do you think Nini?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:09 pm

Nisha had been laying on her back as she listened to the girls. "I think Tasha absolutely has a point when it comes to Morgan. We'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there. As for now, I just want to focus on keeping the nominations the same." She looks down for a moment as she sucks in her lips for a moment.

"But if all else fails and either Manda or Isaiah come off the block...it could be the perfect moment to backdoor a strong competitor." She lowered her tone as she sat up, leaning in closer to the two. “I think the three of us have made some good connections around the house so if it comes to that, we just might pull it off.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)   Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Val's Angels' meeting (Private RP; Tasha, Nisha, Ti'Shaun)
Page 1 of 1