The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Empty
PostSubject: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:02 pm

In-between 'fuel ups' and creeping on other houseguests, Wanda had come to realize that the best place for her to harvest bits and bolts to experiment with was the gym. Sure, it was probably against the rules to screw with the gym equipment but when had Wanda ever cared about RULES?

She was fiddling with a treadmill at the moment, trying desperately to jimmy it open with a butter knife and meat tenderizer.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:14 pm

Paula walks in, seductively leaning with her arm in the gym's door and smiling at Wanda, all ready to use of her charms. "Hello, Wanda! I was just looking for you! Tehehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:18 pm

Unfortunately for Paula, Wanda was WAY too socially unaware to pick up on any flirty vibes. Fortunately for her, Wanda had other reasons to be all over her.

"PAULA." she hopped up from what she was doing, brandishing her kitchen utensils and grinning from ear-to-ear. "Oh I am ALWAYS looking for you, new best friend. What do you need? Your hair brushed? Coffee? Soothing skin massage?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Did she just... Is she trying to improve her social game or something? Anyway, that's literally perfect. She doesn't even have to use any of her charms now, Paula just smiles and giggles.

"Oh, Wanda, darling! I super want your assistance, if you don't mind! I feel the unnatural need to protect Nevea, I know it's weird to say something like that all of sudden, but I believe you may be a needed helping hand!" She puts on her drama queen poise to try and bring Wanda into her long-time plan.

"I have allied with Nevea, maybe temporarily, unless you collaborate with me! I think that, if you join forces with us, we can be quite powerful on this early part of the game! I'm sure Sam will agree into joining as well, since she's not only our friend but is Nevea as well, and we can help her not get nominated. And I also consider Delin! But, anyway, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:34 pm

That had her confused. "But... why protect Nevea? It'd make more sense to just get a bunch of nobodies together, surround yourself with easy-to-manipulate people who will take a fall for you, and then just coast through the whole season with an ever-changing set of body guards."

Wanda was crazy. Not dumb. But she also lacked the social grace to be sneaky or subtle so... "If that's what you're trying to do then I'm in. You're pretty and AMBITIOUS and alliances seem FUN."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:39 pm

"Lovely! We'll protect Nevea since she's such a good person!" She pretended Wanda didn't just realize her whole plan was for her own benefit. "Now, I'm sure Sam and Delin will so mingle with us... but six minds are better than five, do you think we should consider someone else?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:44 pm

She thought for a moment, "Sergio is BUFF so he'll be good in BUFF challenges. We should get some buff people so we do better as a group in challenges. Plus he's a guy and you're," she motioned up and down Paula's hot bod. "You. Get on that."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:47 pm

"That's a spectacular idea, I'm impressed by how genius you are!" Okay, that's really something she can work on, Wanda may not be such a pawn as she thought, but maybe having someone actually thinking along with her may be an advantage. "Can you talk to Sam and Delin for me, them? I think your bond with them surpasses mine. Could you?!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:52 pm

"OF COURSE! I'm not good at the..." She flapped her hands dismissively, "Being nice and convincing people part. But I will TRY."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:54 pm

"Aren't you the best? God!" She giggles. "I think this conversation should end now, but I'm glad we're on this terms, now!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:58 pm

"Yes yes, go work your womanly wiles on biker dad." Wanda's attention was already back on the now-ruined treadmill. "I'll get the others... Eventually."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]   Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Tinkering [Private RP: Wanda/Paula]
Page 1 of 1