The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Empty
PostSubject: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 11:55 am

Paula sits down inside the hot tub, wearing a bikini with her iconic tan color, she waits eagerly for Aurora arrival. She left a note on her bed earlier this morning, and this time, she wants things to get solved.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:04 pm

The girl came to the destination, finding a note in the morning. She's wearing pink pajamas.
"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:58 pm

"Nothing. I just want to talk." She answers, rather straight-faced. "If you want."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:59 pm

"Okay."

The blonde sits down on a chair, then looks at Paula in the water. A minute of silence appears in the air. The girl just doesn't know what to say to Paula
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:30 pm

"Can we, just get this behind once and for all?" She spills it out without mercy. "Look, I like you, and I think I even miss having you around and I just hate this tension we have right now. I just want to be friends with you again." She means it, she does feel she wants Aurora back, for the first time ever, she wants someone back.

"Can we. Forget. And forgive? No fights, no tension, just us again."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:38 pm

Aurora is silent for a few seconds and thinks about everything that happened. She doesn't want to tell Paula that the house was against her this week. But Martin's in the nomination now, so Paula's safe for at least a week. The Princess does not know whether to trust her, because many believe that Paula is a cunning game. But Aurora just can't leave her like that.

"Yeah. We can try to start over. Or continue by deleting that piece"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:15 pm

"We sure had a dissonance, but I'm sure you didn't betray me." She affirms confidently, like Aurora is a flawless human. "It's not like you mingled with the likes of Peaches and Aaliyah, we are good!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:42 pm

Blackmoor purses his lips and smiles faintly, then shrugs.

"I missed you. Just don't ask too much of me at once. I have a lot to think about and really forget everything we said about each other during the fight. But I'm glad Martin left this week, not you."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:35 am

"Yeah, it's okay" She smiles. "Let's relax now, this is a hot tub."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)   Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Real Talk (Private RP; Aurora and Paula)
Page 1 of 1