The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Empty
PostSubject: Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)   Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:46 pm

As she stands at the HA room nervous as hell for her possible eviction, Manda reminds herself that she needs to keep her cool in order to get on Nisha's good side. So she takes in a couple of deeps breaths and knocks three times on the door. "Hello! Anybody home?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)   Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:56 pm

Nisha is laying on the bed when she spots Manda coming upstairs on the monitor. "There she is." She takes in a deep breath as she waits for the sound of knocking. "Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)   Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:47 pm

Thankful that Nisha is in her room. She takes a step in and takes a look around the beautiful decorated room. She's actually really impressed that the producers put so much effort into the decor. "Wow, sweet room you got here. It matches you so well. It looks totes adorable."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)   Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:25 pm

Nisha smiles in return as Manda enters with her remarks. "Aw, thanks so much! Please, make yourself comfortable." She waits until Manda is seated until she speaks. "So, I assume you want to discuss the nominations?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)   Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:29 am

"Don't mind if I do," Manda states as she takes a seat on the big luxurious bed. She then feels a bit of tension as she never talked to Nisha before but its best to keep it cool and honest. "Well yeah. I know that we haven't been on the best of terms and I feel terrible about that. You seem like a total sweetheart so let's just put that aside and just talk. Girl to girl."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)   Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:43 pm

"Of course." Nisha nods her head lightly at Manda's words. "Just know that I hold no malice towards you, whatsoever. What happened between you and Tasha was between the two of you." She makes sure to look Manda in the eye as she says this, waiting for what she has to say next.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)   Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:16 pm

As Nisha brought up Tasha, this made Manda think, 'wait, this was her idea? Now that's not gonna fly in my books.' But keeps up a smile on her face in relieve that this wasn't Nisha's idea to put her up on the chopping block. "Of course girl. And no hard feelings back. You are only playing the game like anyone else. Now, let's put this silly game talk to the side and talk about something more fun. Like, what do you like to do in your free time? I mean, other then cooking."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)   Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Nisha smiles and nods, instead hoping that Manda understood Tasha had nothing to do with her being nominated. She was glad to see that Manda was a lot more comprehensive than others had made her out to be.

She listens on as Manda asks about her hobbies. "Oh! Well, I love to blog…” She pauses shortly before finishing “.... about cooking." She looks down for a moment as she tried to think of something else she does for fun. "I also like to vlog...about what I'm cooking. But I also like to take pictures....mainly of food. Hm...let's see, I can paint!” … “...fruits."

She leans back for a while, contemplating something she enjoys that doesn't have to do with food. "Hm, I actually enjoy travelling. I used to travel all the time when I was younger. I still do now, but I …don't have as much free time as I used to.."

“What about you?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)   Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Girl Talk (Private RP-Neisha and Manda)
Page 1 of 1