The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girl Talk Sessions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Natasha, on a mission to try to cover her bases, walked into the bedroom to see if anyone was there. She spotted Gyselle sitting alone and reading a book. She walked up to her and hoped she wasn't interrupting her.

"Uh, hey, Gyselle!" Natasha said nervously. "I hope I'm not bothering you..."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:36 pm

Gyselle placed her book aside and gave Natasha a welcoming smile.
"Oh, not at all. What's up?"

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:44 am

"Oh, well... I've just noticed you've been sort of alone for the past few days and felt a bit guilty. I just wanted to check up and make sure you were okay." She smiles. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:55 am

"I don't know why you'd feel guilty, girl." Gyselle chuckles. "You haven't done anything wrong. But yeah, uhm, I've been fine! I mean, apart from Amberly seeming to hate me after what happened wtih Zella." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:12 pm

"Yeah, Amberly is... a character. I don't really get her, but she seems... nice? Sometimes." Natasha chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:17 pm

"Well, she's definitely not nice to me. She lied to Hassan that I told her to vote for him or something like that. I honestly don't know what to do about her. I know she's gonna try to cause trouble..." Gyselle crosses her arms with a worried expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:33 pm

"Well, maybe this is just the pacifist in me, but I would try to just ignore her and keep your distance. Eventually people will see her for what she is, so there's no reason to make yourself the bad guy by being petty and getting back at her." She places her hand on Gyselle's shoulder. "Things will get better."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:39 pm

The sweet moment between the two lingered for a moment, but before Gyselle had a chance to reply Jane slid into the room. She'd just come back from a little pool rendezvous with the Tobster and was eager to get into bed.

... However...

Jane was well aware that she needed to work on her social game, and having some alone time with two of the nicer girls in the house could be a good place to start. She took a second to collect herself (masking it not-very-well by pretending to root around in her suitcase), then turned and waved. "Oh... Hello! I hope I'm not interrupting... What's the haps?" SCORE. Relevant slang! Her hipster friends said it all the time so it had to be cool, right?
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:37 pm

"Hey there, Jane. It's all good, Natasha was just giving me advice about dealing with a pesky redhead." Gyselle turns her hear back to Natasha, smiling at her. "And I'll try to follow it."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:52 pm

"I find it usually works best," she says to Gyselle before she turns to Jane. "What's up, Jane?" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:00 pm

She shrugged, "Not much. Just haven't been talking to anyone now that Harriet and I are playing against each other..." Yikes. Boring. Present a topic--ICE BREAKERS!!! "So uh... What's lit, fam?" Yes excellent. You are the BEST at socializing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl Talk Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl Talk Sessions   Girl Talk Sessions Clock10

Back to top Go down

Girl Talk Sessions
Page 1 of 1