The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:42 pm

Peaches had waited all day to talk to Wanda--she'd wanted to have a one-on-one, but it was getting late and Paula wasn't leaving. She knocks before entering, her hands cold. "Hey Wanda, congrats..." She takes a deep breath. "Want to talk about what happened week 4? I'm a bit confused."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:10 pm

"Uhhhhh..." Wanda didn't even remember her own age half the time. What had she done in Week 4? Probably voted Peaches off. She shrugged, "Anarchy? Or it seemed like a good option for the sake of my game?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:16 pm

She sits down next to Wanda and crosses one leg on top of the other. "Yeah, that makes sense. I understand that." She looked at Wanda in thw eyes and lowered her voice. "But I really thought we had a deal between us, I made sure you were never going on the block when my friends won HA." She sighs. "I get it if you don't want to work with me though."  
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:29 pm

"See here's the thing: I wanna protect myself... But also. Like." She shrugged, "Two of my allies just went home so that's not super cool and I'm not feeling so protected right now. Delin was like obviously my FATHER and Sam was also an ally that shouldn't have been voted out. I can't go around saving people who are directly opposed to the like two friends I have here."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:38 pm

Peaches was confused. "Wait, you're blaming me for Delin and Sam going home?" She blinks. "I had no hand in that, I just made sure you werent going on the block, plus, I think sides are starting to merge." She takes a second to think. "I would just really hate to go home on your HA, out of all people. I don't have any control on what people do."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:45 pm

"I honestly don't have any clue what's going on at any given time." She laughed her sleep-deprived villain laugh. "I just think you're likely to go far and that makes you a powerful player! Keeping a powerful player in doesn't bode well for me when my allies keep going home! You know how an animal backed into a corner goes all," she mimed some clawing and snarled a little. What a charmer. "It's kinda like that. I don't have any direction here--I'm just doing what makes sense in the moment."

"I do feel a certain kinda way about only being important or talked to when I win a challenge though..." She glanced over to Paula, who was all but ignoring them. God she was such a queen. A goddess. A true friend. "I'm aware I'm VERY DIFFICULT TO INTERACT WITH but it's also hard to have trust when people only want me when I can choose whether or not they go home."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:49 pm

"And she doesn't have to commit with your game, especially when you're biased agaisn't a close friend of her." She snarkily says, thinking of the Martin's lies incident.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:57 pm

She nodded, "Paula's my ride-or-die so whatever is bad for her is bad for me."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:58 pm

Peaches looked at Paula and rolled her eyes.  Who does this bitch think she is? Crying every week and getting all brave once she's sitting pretty in that HA throne. "Honey, you just talked to Wanda for like, the 1st time, it is not my obligation to be your friend or talk to you. I see what you're trying to do to her." She turned back to Wanda.

"Being HA must be stressful, so if you want to put me up, I get that. But just know that I don't talk to you because you won a competition. I thought part of what we had going on was to not really interact and just keep eachother in good terms with all sides, and that's what I've done." She stands up and puts one hand on Wanda's shoulder. "You're becoming a big threat yourself, if you take shots at other big personalities, eventually you'll be the last threat left and people will try to get you out." She tries to smile. "I get your struggle Wanda, and it's fine, I understand. It just hurts a bit "  
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:09 pm

"Just keep me more in the know and I'll keep it in mind," she shrugged, then motioned to Paula. "And for real. We've been tight since day one. Paula's my girl. She's my number one. There's no point in pretending she's not, so if you aren't cool with Paula then you aren't cool with me."

"If you really want me on your side then we should be getting together to discuss what's going down more often and Paula has to be safe as well. I don't know where anyone's alliances or loyalties are, so it's harder to trust people because of that."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Peaches purses her lips and thinks about what Wanda said. She cared about Wanda's loyalty, but she really disliked Paula. She sighs, it is what it is, and if this will help her, she might as well try to open up to Paula. "Okay, I guess we can talk about what has been going on." She sits down.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:19 pm

"GOODIE!!" Wanda immediately dropped to the floor, crossing her legs and grinning. "Give us the down-low. The hot gossip. Give me the skinny."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:25 pm

Peaches frowns, how does she know she can trust both this girls? If they really cared, they wouldn't be asking Peaches to throw people under the bus to be safe. "What exactly do you want to know? I'm gonna say this right now, im not gonna throw my friends under the bus, so don't try to ask about that." She crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:29 pm

"Like we want you to." Paula groans in annoyance. "Wake up, girl, this feud you made in your head is just as one-sided as you lip date with Martin."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:32 am

Wanda just shrugged, "If you want us on your side then you have to show us that it's worth keeping you around and that you're willing to help us through the game in more ways than just promising we won't go up. I don't even know how many allies you have--how do we know it's worth it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)   Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Damage Control (Priv RP w/ Wanda/Paula & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1