The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damage Control

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Damage Control Empty
PostSubject: Damage Control   Damage Control Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:04 pm

"I feel like Deressa and I have been on bad terms ever since her blow up, so I figured I should do a little bit of damage control." She readjusts her position on the chair a bit.

"So I'm basically apologizing and telling her everything she wants to hear and she starts to tell me that I was underestimating her and made her feel stupid which was a bit of a shock coming from her. How could I underestimate someone in this house, who's never even once shared information from their side or who they were working with aside from Marlee. I told her about Ti'Shaun, Tasha, and at least let her know about Robin too, someone who's still in this house, but she wants to still play the victim card...?" A few tears appear in her eyes.

*a few moments of silence*

"..Well, it's honestly working, because I hate feeling this way. I'm not a snake…I’m not a bully...I’m Nisha Patel."

Damage Control Sad_110

"Based off of how little I know about her in this game, I genuinely feel like she's one of the smartest players in this house, so why would she even think that. Sure we may have not been able to work together as we'd hoped, and even though I feel like it goes far beyond this game, I still feel responsible for it though.."

*a few more moments of silence as she curls up on her seat.*

*a hand extends from behind the camera to hand her a tissue*

Damage Control Cry110

"*sniff*....thank you. I just need to stay in here for a little while longer.."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Damage Control Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage Control   Damage Control Clock10Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:17 pm

After Cry Session

"Deressa's right. I have to focus on my game, and that means winning this power of protection! I may have an advantage in this game, but I still need to think about the safety of my alliance members. As for Dio, Morgan, and Deressa, I would love to see the look on their faces during the veto ceremony."
Back to top Go down

Damage Control
Page 1 of 1