The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobi

Gobi

Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)   Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 9:38 pm

After all the excitement from winning the challenge the day before, Gobi went to bed early and woke up the next morning feeling more well-rested than usual. Even if it didn't show, he was feeling good enough to almost forget the drama going on in the house, even if it was just for a few minutes.

He never usually gets up this early, but as he's awake, he figures he'd better go to the bathroom and get started with his makeup. He walks in, hoping the bathroom was empty (cause normally people don't see him without his makeup on).

Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Gobimo10
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)   Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 9:46 pm

Peaches comes out of the shower wearing a towel around her body and another on her head. She's PARALYZED as Gobi walks in. She awkwardly looks at him.

After some seconds, she purses her lips and frowns. "Awkward." She takes her clothes for the day and goes back inside the stall, she gets ready and comes out again. "I'm just gonna do my makeup. Kay?" She tried to sound friendly but ended up sounding annoyed. She dislikes Gobi... a lot now.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)   Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Clock10Fri May 03, 2019 10:00 pm

As Gobi blinks out his tiredness, he's suddenly face to face with Peaches. Though he's always had a bad feeling about her, he's been trying to feel better about her since she's seemed to be nicer around him lately. He was definitely confused at what she meant by 'awkward', though... "Hey," he mutters groggily.

He plops down into a seat in front of the mirror and tries not to regard her as he starts putting on his eye shadow. It wasn't until after she said she was going to put on her makeup that he looked to her and started wondering if something was up. She was acting a bit different than usual...? "...Sure," he says, starting to feel somewhat intimidated.

Maybe he could break the tension. "...So. How're you feeling about the comp?" he asks, stiffly.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)   Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 12:52 am

Peaches was applying bases and lotions when she heard Gobi's question. Really Gobi?! She loudly shut closed her small mirror and turned to Gobi with a frown. "I don't know Gobi. I'm still up for elimination with a one in four chance at going. I'd say I feel great about it. Not. It sucked ass."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)   Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 1:26 am

Gobi's eyes widen a bit as Peaches suddenly lashes out. What was her problem? Did he do something wrong??

Barely able to form a response, he looks away from her immediately and moves an inch away in his seat. "...Sorry," he says, awkwardly. He felt so stupid right now - was he supposed to know something?? Last time he checked she was on his side. Did she find out about why him and Garf left at Sergio's party...?

He continues doing his eye makeup, knowing well that his routine wouldn't take as long as Peaches'. He's afraid of talking, but he desperately wants to break the tension he feels like he caused. "...Hope you don't go," he says emptily, somewhat hoping she didn't have a response.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)   Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 3:25 pm

Peaches was happy by the silence. She got to do her mascara and lipstick before Gobi talked again. Why'd you have to open your mouth scary looking lizard?! As soon as she realized what she said in her mind, she felt scared. She had never been so furious towards someone before. It was crazy what the game was doing to her, still, Gobi wouldn't get a free pass so easily.

"You say that now but you'll be the first to open up a bottle of Champagne when I'm out the door." She finished doing her eyebrows and started with her highlighter. "If you're still talking to me just to make sure you're good with me you can stop. You've never been on my hitlist." Peaches knew that was a lie, but she chose to play up to it
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)   Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Clock10Sat May 04, 2019 3:51 pm

Gobi looks at her incredulously. That wasn't true! In the heat of the moment, though, he's lost for words. There's too much for Gobi to unpack in this exchange, to the point where it makes him panic. In his mind, he goes through everything he's ever said to her, struggling to figure out what set her off.

"Sorry," he repeats more quietly, as if it's a default response. He's more afraid of saying the wrong thing at this point than not saying anything, so he rushes the last bit of his eyeliner in silence. Feeling his fears close in around him, he hastily packs up his stuff before speed-walking out of there, not looking back to her as he did so.

He feels drained, like he got no sleep. What the hell just happened..!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)   Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Rise and Shine (Private RP, Gobi & Peaches)
Page 1 of 1