The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

[Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Empty
PostSubject: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:50 pm

Delin had decided he needed to refuel his body with some food. He felt like he hadn't eaten in a few days, in reality, it was a few hours.

He begins making some pancakes from scratch. As he mixes up the batter, he sees Gobi wander into the kitchen.

"Hey, Gobi. How's it goin' kid?" He asks, trying to focus more on his cooking than chatting.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:53 pm

Gobi wanders into the kitchen, looking like he'd lost sleep the night before. His eyes glaze over Delin, happy to see him given how he'd saved him from possible elimination last week.

"Oh, hey man," Gobi groans, going over to the cupboard to choose some cereal. "It's going."

He looks over to Delin's pan. "Making pancakes?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:38 am

He chuckles. "Haha! I sure am!" He smiles.

"Blueberry pancakes too! Did you want any?" He didn't want to be selfish with fresh homemade pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:50 am

Gobi's eyebrows raised slightly, looking down and seeing the pancakes sizzle. While he normally would have said no, he felt like a pick-me-up would do him some good right about now. "Sure thing," he says, putting his Bland Flakes back in the cupboard. "Thanks," he says in advance.

Gobi fails to make any eye contact with Delin, preferring to look at the floor right now. "Hey, uh. Just wanted to say thanks again for saving me at the POP. You really didn't have to," Gobi just barely says.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:53 am

"Alright! I'll just make ya one for now!" He says cheerfully.

He flips his cakes over and presses down lightly.

He stops dead in his tracks. "Oh yeah... the POP! Haha! It's no worries, Gobi! It was... all part of the plan..." He stares into his pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:33 pm

Gobi watches Delin making the pancakes, already feeling a bit better.

Didn't last for long, though; Gobi double-takes at that last part. Taking a moment to consider it, he starts to feel himself getting angry, but he keeps a calm face in case it'll get him more of the information he wants.

"Plan...?" Gobi asks, delicately.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:09 pm

He looks up. He looks like his soul left his body.

"The plan... was to save you both. I wanted to save you both from elimination... but it didn't turn out that way."

"I wanted to make Wanda's nominations work in my favor and save you both, since you two are really nice people... That's why I took you off and Wanda put up Clayton... I think."

He chuckles a bit. "I put my trust in the wrong people... so did Sam. Heh. Who would've thought that people would start backstabbing this early..."

He pauses for a moment. "I'm sorry, Gobi. I knew that if I saved Sam, you would've gone home. I figured everyone liked Sam more than Clayton... Again, I was wrong."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:22 pm

Gobi stays quiet; he's not sure who to trust at this point, so he takes in all of this new information with caution. Looking down, he thinks over the situation again.

"...It's okay," he mumbles with a deep sigh. He supposes he really did have Delin to thank for him not being voted out. "So, like. Wanda has an alliance you were part of? Do you know how big it was?" he asks, his suspicions stemming from the sheer amount of votes Sam got last elimination.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:46 pm

He looks up and gives Gobi a menacing stare. "Gobi, listen. I really trust you. I'm telling you this in confidence."

"Please don't break my trust like several others did that night..."

He takes a deep breath, and leans into Gobi's bubble.

"It's not necessarily an alliance. But, Wanda, Paula and myself wanted to keep Sam here really bad. I tried making several deals with someone to create a super alliance. It failed miserably."

"Gobi, take everything these people say with a grain of salt. They were all buddy buddy with Sam, but Martin convinced everyone to give her the boot. They're all backstabbers."

He leans back and takes his pancakes off the griddle. "But y'know, things happen for a reason! I believe in what goes around, comes around! Haha!" He was practically back to his cheerful self.

"Did you want one or two?"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:34 pm

Gobi's eyes widen more when Delin mentions how Wanda is innocent. He's definitely believing Delin a bit more now, given his tone. "Whoa whoa whoa- Martin convinced everyone?? So, what, he's been the one power-playing?" This was a lot to unpack.

A bit cautious at how fast Delin could change the mood, Gobi nearly hesitates. "...Two's good," he says, hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:47 pm

He slides two pancakes onto Gobi's plate.

"He sure did! Could you believe it? He played the 'strong social game' card!" He chuckles.

"I don't know if we all saw the same thing, but, Sam lost 9-5. That must not have been a strong social game. So I wonder, what was the real reason?" He slid two pancakes onto his own plate.

"Well, my theory is that it was because he's petty and holds grudges for too long. They got into a little argument from what I've gathered, and that was the gas to get Martin going."

He munches on a bite of his own pancake. "Mmhm! I'm loving this recipe!" He smiles. He had a very kind tone the entire time he talked.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:08 pm

Gobi frowns. "...Hm," he mumbles, feeling learned. "I mean, that lines up... but if she cared about Sam why would she nominate me with her? Like, she was close to me."

Gobi's impressed that Delin can still sound so upbeat during all this. He takes a bite of one of his own pancakes. "...Mm yeah. That's good stuff." He nods.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:26 pm

Delin might be releasing too much information, but, he's already told Gobi a lot, might as well finish explaining the rest.

"Well, let me let you in on a little secret..."

"That was the plan. We save one of you in the POP, and the other from eviction by putting up a very quiet player, like Clayton. No disrespect to him, but we really needed someone Sam could easily beat..."

He give Gobi that look again. "I really don't want you spreading this information. Please keep it under wraps..." He then changes his expression to a more sad one.

He then shakes his head. "My bad, Gobi. I hate bringing out negative energy into the world, sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:52 pm

Gobi perks up and leans in a bit to hear the secret. He tried to debunk Delin's story, but... it seemed to make sense with everything that happened. Gobi chooses to believe Delin.

"...That makes sense," Gobi mumbles. "Martin let his grudge get in the way of your guys's plan." He takes another bite of pancake. "I won't tell anyone. Thanks for sharing, honestly."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:58 pm

"I'm glad I can air that out to you, Gobi... you were involved and I felt like you needed to know."

He deeply inhales, and exhales slowly. "Honestly, letting these thoughts seep out slowly but surely, is making me feel a lot better. I don't like being in the state that I'm in right now. Talking to you guys is really helping me get back into the swing of things and becoming my good ol' happy self!"

He smiles wide. "You're great, Gobi."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:04 pm

Gobi smiles and looks down. He's glad Delin can feel so open around him. "Well, I'm glad for that, at least."

"It's really no problem. Both of us are stressed about it, after all." He tries to laugh, but just barely. He keeps enjoying the flavour of the pancakes to drown out the bad thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:13 pm

He continues to enjoy his pancakes as well.

"It will pass soon.. let's just hope that nominations go our way this week!" He smiles.

He wanted to ask a very important question, especially after revealing so much, but, Gobi still seems tender to anything game-related.

He might just ask it later... but this is a great opportunity! They're both here right now!

He begrudgingly kicks his food around his plate.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:45 am

Gobi smiles back. "Yeah! Hopefully," he says, with a bit of a laugh.

Gobi completely finishes his first pancake. "...God, It's been way too long since I last had blueberry pancakes. You did them really well."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:51 am

He lights up at the fact Gobi is actually... smiling?! Maybe just for this moment, but this moment feels great. Delin feels like he's getting out of his slump too. Contagious? Maybe.

"No problem! Do you want another one?" He smiles. "If not, that's fine, I'll just make more anyways and save them for later."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:08 pm

Gobi chuckles. "No thanks, these are really filling," he says, crossing his legs the other way. He starts eating his second pancake faster, clearly enjoying it and wanting it inside him before he loses his appetite. "I might go back up to my room after this, if that's okay," he says, softly.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:28 pm

He looked at Gobi. Was it okay for him to go upstairs? Now's a good time to ask than any time later... he could feel it.

"Actually... I have to ask you something important. If you want to wait on it, that's fine. But I do have a question."
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:48 am

Gobi stands up, but perks over to Delin as he finishes his last bite of his pancakes. "Oh?" he asks, leaning to one side. "Sure, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:53 am

He looks at Gobi innocently. "I really thing that... uh..."

"We'd make a good team? Is what I want to get at? I mean, if you think about it, you're a beast at competitions for the most part, and I'm really good socially. I think that's a good mix, wouldn't you think?"

He twiddles his thumbs. "I would understand if you don't want to align or do anything game related yet, since the wounds of Sam's eviction are still fresh, but, if anything, you mind considering it?" He looks up at him.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:44 am

Gobi's eyebrows raise slightly. Immediately, he wonders if Delin had just been kind to him and given him pancakes for the sole purpose of warming up to this question. On the other hand, though, the older man did seem genuine about this offer. He was a pretty powerful influence in the house, too, from what Gobi could gather. He looks off slightly as he considers.

"Hmm..."

"...Well, I mean, it couldn't hurt. Why not?" he asks, with a shrug. "I feel like I could use more help after what happened last nomination. We keep it secret, though, and just between us. Unless things get dire."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:02 am

He smiles. "Oh gosh! This will be great! We'll be the best duo ever!"

He stares down to his now empty plate. "To be honest, maybe Sam would've hoped for this. Her favorite people, from what I can assume, working together instead of against each other."

He shakes his head. "Why am I talking about her like she's dead?! She's very much alive and once one of us wins, we'll see her again!" He smiles.

"But, yes! We'll be the best duo! I can't wait to start fresh with this once this hellish week is finally over."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info   [Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info Clock10

Back to top Go down

[Private RP Gobi/Delin] Pancakes With A Side Of Info
Page 1 of 1