The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula) Empty
PostSubject: The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula)   The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 12:30 pm

Paula comes in the bedroom, her face was plain of any emotion. She felt like the bedroom was eerily light, maybe Peaches turned off some of the lights. Anyway, she was here for a reason, she wanted to talk to Peaches, and there she was, lying on the bed. She sat on the same bed, looking at Peaches.

"I heard about what happened. Tough."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula)   The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm

Peaches sits up. "Nothing happened. What are you talking about?" She rubs her eyes. "Ugh... Sam told you? I told her I didn't need help. Please don't tell the others. We can keep this between us 3."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula)   The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula) Clock10Wed May 01, 2019 12:37 pm

"Nobody told me anything. Well, besides that you were crying in the bedroom all alone." She sighed. "I've come to check on you. I don't know if you miss Aaliyah or if it's about your small, obvious, crush on Garf. You don't need to tell me. How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula)   The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula) Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Weak Side of Us (Private RP: Peaches and Paula)
Page 1 of 1