The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Empty
PostSubject: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:12 am

Garf is posing in front of the mirror and wiggling his brows "Who's your Gardy boy? Why yes it's you, you voluptuous thicc boy."

He was either bored, nervous or being himself "too bad I'm going to miss this bathroom for a whils uggggggh."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:43 am

Sam walked in on what looks like Garfield hitting on himself in the mirror. She silently laughs into her hand and decides to sneak up on him. She tapped his shoulder.

"Whatcha doing there bud?" She said teasingly
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:03 am

Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Tumblr_lk14n2WCAC1qg1phvo1_500
He felt someone tapped his shoulder.

He gets surprised and yelps like a little girl and falls over.Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Tenor
"Ooh Sam h-hi!"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:12 am

She was laughing out loud now. What a goof ball!

"Haha! Sorry, did I interrupt your date?" 

She holds out her hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:03 pm

Obviously he was trying to cheer her up but he did get startled.

He cleans the mirror "Ahah yea I was just um..." he looks back at the mirror then to her "p...practicing??" He grabbed her hand and both lifted him.

"You're pretty strong but also are you nervous about the noms?"
Don't emotional now, big boy
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:35 pm

"I am very nervous..."

Even with her knowledge that she and Gobi were pawns, she was still afraid of the position she was put in.

"I can't believe I'm up against Gobi... I feel like the three of us are pretty tight. I would hate for us to part ways so soon."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:22 pm

He leans against the wall "Seen this show many times, it's natural to feel nervous but I know you two got this!" He throws two fists in the air.

"Before Wanda falling asleep on me, I told her I believe in her choices but to think both of you were going up together...it kinda threw me off."

He smiles and puts his hand on her shoulder "Hey if you want to talk about how you feel, the Viking is here!" He removes his glasses and sets them down "After this mess in the Have-nots and my believe in your guy's safety...I would love to cook something that you guys desire the most!"

Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:37 pm

"Thanks Garf, I really appreciate it!" Garfield was a good friend. If she wasn't already in the mess she was in with her other alliances, she would consider making one with Garfield and Gobi.... Maybe later on in the game if things fall apart. 

She began to think of all the things she would love cooked. Her mouth began to water.
"Dude, you could make me burnt toast and I would be ecstatic!" She laughed
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:45 am

He folds his arms and smiles. He was so happy that he interacted with Sam and Gobi since day one. Cherishing friendships like these, is a very good thing but it's going to get harder in the game.

He laughs "Oh man you really love your food huh but yea I will cook anything but let's learn things about each other...what's your favorite animal?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:57 pm

"ELEPHANTS!" Sam doesn't hesitate

"I LOVE elephants! My house is filled with them!" She feels a little silly dorking out about elephants, but she can't help it. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:30 am

Ooooh they are so cute!!! Elephants are so intelligent and did you know when they see humans, their brains react the same way we get when we see dogs!" He gets overly excited

He clears his throat "I mean I love Grizzly bears, I think they are such beautiful animals and can be misunderstood." I have a big stuffed animal the size of you." He turns red knowing he revealed he still owns stuffed toys.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:07 am

"I know right!!! I own a painting that was made by an elephant at the zoo near me! They are so amazing" what a dork

Sam giggled at the thought of Garfield cuddling with a giant teddy bear. "I think that's so cute! No shame in being connected with your inner child!" She had a mountain of stuffed animals at home, but wasn't about to admit it lol
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:47 pm

"Oh wow you have got to show me that once this show is over because I would love to sew that."

He smiles "that is true although 2 of my brothers don't think that ahah oh well." He then giggles "I also have plushs of Pokemon and all just felt like sharing that to you." He giggles some more.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Sam laughed. She really needed this light hearted conversation after all that has been going on this week. The eviction was happening tonight and her stomach was churning thinking about it. 
"Thanks for talking with me Garf. I really needed this today."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:14 pm

He folds his arms"Sam...whenever you need to talk either things outside of the game or about it, I am always up for it," he pounds his chest "you have my word.

He opens his arms out for a hug "a gentle bear bug and remember, keep that chin high up AND I am still going to do something for you & Gobi."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Sam accepts the hug gratefully. 
"I'm looking forward to it..." If I survive elimination....
Sam began to tear up, all her emotions finally catching up to her. 
"I had no idea it was going to be this hard. I feel like there is a target on me. I'm not ready to go!"
Sam was full out crying now. Way to ruin a happy moment. Curse her sensitivity! 
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:35 pm

"Oh Sam..."he didn't know whether to hug her or not but he hugged her tight "It's ok to be feel this way but also it isn't." He stopped hugging her and looks at her "You can fight this and I believe in you so hard, so don't give up Pikachu." He beams, pats her again and leaves.

Last edited by Garfield on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:39 pm

She sniffed and took a deep breath. she shoved her paranoia to the back of her mind. "Th-thanks... I'm sorry I lost my cool for a second..." She wiped the last of her tears away. "I'm just not used to being under so much pressure. Thanks for believing in me. I will try my best." She gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam   Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam Clock10

Back to top Go down

Don't leave my side, Pikachu! Private rp with Sam
Page 1 of 1