The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Clayton

Clayton

Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Empty
PostSubject: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:46 pm

After Carmen’s eviction Clayton was all around depressed and broken. Not only has his closest friend left, but one of his only allies is gone. He felt utterly alone and didn’t know what to do socially, but he did know that eating some protein always cheered him up. He decided to make his town famous “Meat Lover’s Heart Attack on a Plate” - beef, pork, chicken, and duck made into a burger. He grabbed all the meat he needed from the fridge and pounded each one until it was tender. He then put it in the food processor and ground it while tears fell down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:59 pm

tissues for tears. She notices that Papa Clayton is crying quietly. He must be hurting after Carmen left. Still, even if she was a bad person, she had friends here, too.

Aurora reaches out to the man of the cloth.
"Hold this. I'm sure you're strong enough to handle it!"
Girl smiles.
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:36 pm

Clayton looked up and took the cloth from Aurora. He gave a weak smile. “That’s very kind of you, thank you.” He wiped his tears and blew his nose. He needed to get himself together. He didn’t want to put a target on his back by being emotional. “Congrats by the way on bein’ safe. I’m happy you get to stay. Can I offer you a burger or anything while I’m cookin’?”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:46 pm

"Congratulations sound sad when your friends leave home. Every time I do, I feel like there's no one left who could be on my side. But, don't want to talk about the game now"

Aurora puts on the table a box of handkerchiefs and then she puts in the regiment of mug glued Aaliyah. It was just wonderful of her.

"Oh, I don't eat meat, unfortunately. But if you make a vegetable salad, I'll be very happy! How're you feeling? We haven't had much contact since that conversation in the pantry, so I don't even know how you've been feeling lately."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:12 pm

“I understand how you’re feelin’.” He put his burger patty on a pan on the stove and washed his dishes while it was cooking. “I can whip up a vegetable salad no problem! Anything specific you like it it?” Clayton felt a little guilty not talking around the house much, lately he’s been feeling lonely and homesick and has just been sulking by himself. “Yeah I’m sorry for not talkin’ much it’s been a stressful couple of weeks. I’m feelin’ okay-ish. I’ve just been feelin’ a tad alone and instead of socializing I’ve just been stickin’ to myself but that needs to stop cuz that’ll bite me in the butt. By the way, last week I voted for Xavier, in case you were wonderin’ who the voted for you. How are you feelin’?”
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:36 pm

She collects hair in a bun and starts to wash vegetables.
"I love fresh tomatoes and basil" she grins and shrugs.
"I actually feel terrible. I'm not very good at math, but it's pretty simple. Now the game is twelve people. Three voted against me. Andre is added to them, who nominated me. I'm pretty sure Carmen and Aaliah didn't vote against me, so all these people are still in the house. I don't know who they are."

The girl dropped her shoulders and put the wet vegetables on the towel so Clayton could cut them for the salad.

"And to be honest, I'm a little shocked by what happened this week. I thought we were friends with Donovan, but he obviously wanted me out of the house, because he and Aaliyah were good friends, as far as I know. I'm grateful to ivy and Sergio for keeping me in the game, but now I feel like a doll in someone else's hands. They play some complicated games. I'm starting to wonder who's on whose side of this house. But I'm really glad you didn't vote against me. All I want now is to stop being in the block for at least one week."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:33 am

Clayton flipped his burger on the stove and laid a piece of cheese on the cooking burger then pulled out a cutting knife for the vegetables. He slowly began making thin, even slices of the tomato before dicing each slice up into smaller pieces. "I understand how you're feelin'. I don't know where I stand with most of the house either. I get that I am partially to blame for not bein' as social as everyone else but I feel like talkin' is a two way street and why do I always have to cross it and not anyone else you feel me?" He slid the diced tomatoes into a bowl. "I hope you aren't put in the block this week either, It'd be nice for you to get a break."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:46 am

"Well, we can only hope for the best and give all the best"
Girl smiles and gives Clayton a fresh Basil.

"The bad thing is that winning HA now is quite dangerous. Maybe it guarantees a week of safety, but now every action has a real consequence, because zhuri is close. What do you do with the power of HA?
"
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:05 pm

Clayton took the basil handed to him. "Yeah you've got a point there. Whoever you nominate for eviction now will put a target on your back. Now that the jury is here, you have to be more strategic with who you send home because that is a vote for you or against you." He took his burger off the stove and added the lettuce, tomato, onion, and mayo to the bun. He finished Aurora's salad and passed her the bowl of fresh vegetables. He took a seat at the island next to her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:24 pm

"Thank You"
She sat directly on the table and picked up the fork a piece of tomato very carefully.

"You're right. It seems to me that the game changes a lot as soon as those leaving the house become the jury. I'm not sure exactly when it will come, but it can be every time. Now you need to think ahead. Although, it is quite difficult to do, trying to solve urgent problems"

Girl throws out a laugh.

"Who do you miss from your family? I don't really have anyone to see at home, so I just miss the comfort of my room."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness    Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Open RP: Meat with a side of sadness
Page 1 of 1