The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Different Side...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Different Side... Empty
PostSubject: Different Side...   Different Side... Clock10Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:45 pm

Dio leans forward, brings his one hand to his forehead with a serious and sad expression on his face. He looks like he is on the brink of tearing up. He starts talking with a shaky voice.

"You're right.... I am sorry for sounding so pissed. The game is getting to me, y'know?"

His expression instantly changes from emotional to dead-on serious and uninterested.
"It's called acting. Did you know I am capable of that?"
His eyes turn into slits.

"I'm not gonna let Morgan mess with anyone anymore. Play time is over. You mess with the bull, you get the horns. In this case he messed with the bull's friend. And if there's one thing it doesn't like... It's when you turn against your companions."
He stands up and is about to leave the diary room but before doing so, he speaks one more time.

"From this point on, I am changing my gameplay. Manda showed me that it's what you need to do to win. Time to throw in my own tricks to mess with HIM instead."
He raises his head, and leaves.
Back to top Go down

Different Side...
Page 1 of 1