The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome Friends!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Welcome Friends!!! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Friends!!!   Welcome Friends!!! Clock10Mon May 20, 2019 11:55 pm

Ever since Sam had entered the jury house, things have been kinda quiet. Everyone was either bummed about loosing or off doing their own thing. When she heard the news that Garfield and Gobi were evicted, she felt her heart break for them. She was really hoping one of them would win. 

Since Sam had nothing better to do with her free time, she threw together a welcome banner and sprinkled confetti all over the living room. "Ugh... I forgot that I'm probably gonna have to be the one that cleans this up. WHATEVER! That's future Sam's problem!"

She waited in anticipation for her friends to walk into the house. She hoped the welcome would help smooth the blow of the elimination.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Welcome Friends!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Friends!!!   Welcome Friends!!! Clock10Wed May 22, 2019 12:42 pm

Paula has been part of the quiet bunch for quite some time. She was just spending some time relaxing on the Jury House. She just calmly watches Sam go by while reading some magazines.
Back to top Go down

Welcome Friends!!!
Page 1 of 1