The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gross (RP with Manda and Cash)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

Gross (RP with Manda and Cash) Empty
PostSubject: Gross (RP with Manda and Cash)   Gross (RP with Manda and Cash) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:05 am

Cash enters the have-not room and immediately gasps, there is legit nothing in the room. Just white cushions for walls and a bare white floor, there also wasn't a light switch. The lights were an ugly fluorescent color and painful on the eyes.

"Oh my god... where are the beds? Where am I going to keep my clothes? How am I going to get sleep like this??" Cash starts to hyperventilate and dramatically falls to the ground. "Is this what you people want? To watch me S U F F E R? Is this good TV?!" he whimpers and gets in the fetal position.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gross (RP with Manda and Cash)   Gross (RP with Manda and Cash) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:12 am

Not long after, Manda follows. She leans against the door frame and raises a brow. "Cash. Babe. You are a grown-ass adult, and you only have to be here for a week. You can DO THIS!" She's quiet for a moment, stroking her chin thoughtfully. "And I mean... Je is gonna be in here too, and his hair's KINDA like a blanket so at least you'll have something soft to snuggle up to... Unless you wanna snuggle up to me~"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Gross (RP with Manda and Cash)   Gross (RP with Manda and Cash) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:19 am

"I..." Cash is talking between hyperventilating breath strokes, "I know... I'm grown... and mature... but I've done a lot in my life to make... sure I always live a luxurious lifestyle." Cash then begins to start breathing right again. "It's just hard... they told me I would come on the show to entertain and bring my fans to the show. They never mentioned I'd have to be tortured!" Cash whines.

"Je better let me borrow his hair tonight... I can use it as a pillow. You're welcome to snuggle up and be my blanket! I don't know what Robin's good for... maybe she can stand there and make fan noises? I'm used to sleeping with a fan." Cash thinks out loud... maybe his spoiled side is finally showing.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gross (RP with Manda and Cash)   Gross (RP with Manda and Cash) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:24 am

She sighs, then sits down next to Cash and puts a hand on his shoulder. "Babe, the three of us have got you. No problems. Je is really cool, and Robin... Well, she's all about Girl Power, but I'm sure she won't mind helping out a friend in need." She almost felt-no, she DID feel bad for the guy. Manda had grown up living in the lap of luxury, and she knew exactly how jarring it was to suddenly have nothing. So, she put on a less sarcastic smile and motioned around the room. "Like, your fans are watching you RIGHT NOW. So, just think about them, and how much seeing you succeed means to them. It sucks, but you're gonna get through this week for their sake."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Gross (RP with Manda and Cash)   Gross (RP with Manda and Cash) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:39 am

Cash lets out a huge sigh, "Okay okay... cool cool cool... I can do this. I mean.. WE can do this!" Cash forces a fake smile of determination. "I'm going to do it for the fans, my fans wouldn't want me to break! Nothing in this house will break me." Cash said, still quite unsure if he can actually pull it off. How is he going to survive on slop and cold showers??

"You know what is pretty cool... I survived eviction week one. Isaiah snapped and saved you from eviction week two. And now we are both safe from the block on week three. King and Queen of surviving the block baby!" Cash holds his hand up for a high five.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Gross (RP with Manda and Cash)   Gross (RP with Manda and Cash) Clock10Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:40 am

She returns his high five with a small laugh. “Hell yea, it’s destiny. We’re MEANT to be a team!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gross (RP with Manda and Cash)   Gross (RP with Manda and Cash) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gross (RP with Manda and Cash)
Page 1 of 1