The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden) Empty
PostSubject: You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)   You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:21 am

Mark walked Kaden into the other room after the nominations were announced. He looked to Kaden with a serious face. "Ok.... WHAT THE HELL MAN? I don't care that you want to put me on the block, but why are you telling all these lies about me? Be straight with me. No bull shit." He crossed his arms. 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)   You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:24 am

Kaden shrugs "I don't know how you don't remember this talk. Maybe it was a night of party where we drank. There really are no hard feelings with this nomination"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)   You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:35 am

Mark took a deep breath. It took everything he had not to punch this prick into the next dimention. "There isn't even alcohol here... Look, I don't care about being nominated. A games a game. But what I DON'T like is you making me out to be some sort of snake." He glared at Kaden hard. "I'm a straight forward, in your face guy. You'll KNOW when I'm plotting against someone. Now how about you cut the shit and tell me what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)   You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:54 am

"You really don't remember? It's crazy. They bring alcohol every so often in this house. Maybe you blacked out that night but you definitely told me this rumor. How do I know you're a straight forward guy when you won't admit to this? This is like only the second conversation I've had with you besides the rumor. Sorry bud"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)   You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:04 am

Mark scrunched his brows together in anger. He gave Kaden a devilish smirk. "Ok. I see how it Mr. Manipulator. It's cute that you think I'd fall for your bull shit." He slammed a fist against the wall with a bang. "Look here 'bud'. I don't know what your beef is with me, but I sure as hell am not going to put up with it. Weather I stay or go this week, your lies will unfold in front of everyone and I'll be sitting there with a front row seat. Congratulations, you just dug your own grave." He smiled. 
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)   You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:46 am

Kaden raises an eyebrow "Manipulator? I am telling you the truth, sorry you have terrible memory. I can't help that, but maybe a doctor can-" he then jumps at the first making impact on the wall

"Oop, angry little pussycat are we? I haven't told lies, and have no beef. You seem like a cool pal so there would be no reason to lie about this. Though I will say, I am not digging my own grave. Usually I hire someone for that." he then begins to walk out but then looks back

"Just know, that hit on the wall? If it happens again, I will tell producers to expell you because you have not shown that you are a safe person to be around. A little crazy if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)   You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden) Clock10Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:32 pm

Mark crossed his arms as he watched Kaden walk out the room. "That snake..." He huffed. "If he thinks I'm just gonna roll over and let him dirty up my name, He's got another thing coming..." He huffed as he thought about how to deal with the situation. He then thought of Devika and how close the two were. His eyes widened. "He better not be lying to her too." the thought of him taking advantage of someone as kind and gentle as Dev only had him more angry. "Tsh. I need to blow off steam." He made his way to the gym to destroy the punching bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)   You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden) Clock10

Back to top Go down

You Got Beef? (private rp Mark/Kaden)
Page 1 of 1