The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Empty
PostSubject: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:19 am

J.C. made his way over to the House Ambassador Suite to talk with Kaden after his win. Sure, he came close to the win but competition isn’t any good if you’re not a good sport about who wins. He brought Jaime with him since she’s been feeling at but under the weather and needed to see some other people around the house. Besides, he enjoyed her company.

J.C. reached the suite door and knocked. “Knock knock. Hey Kaden. It’s J.C. and Jaime. Mind if we come in?”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:56 am

Kaden was throwing around the candy from his basket then hears the knock. He then looks up "come on in chaps!"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:29 am

J.C. and Jaime made their way into the suite. “Dang. This is a good set up. By the way, congratulations on the win Kaden.”
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:02 am

Devika had been watching Kaden throw candies, and hearing the knock had startled her slightly. She waved politely to Jerome and Jamie, showing concern for Jamie’s health. Apparently she hadn’t felt so well.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:17 am

J.C. noticed Devika in the room. “Hey Devika. Glad to see you here too.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:30 am

"Thanks mate! I assume you're here to talk some game? Cause I'm open, I don't have too many ideas on who to put up."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:58 am

J.C. sits down in the suite. “Yeah. I’m here to talk some game. I don’t know if you have anyone in mind for the nomination but I do have a suggestion I’d like to put out there. Lacey and Nigel. Last challenge, Nigel got pretty aggressive with what happened with Chen and snapped on a bunch of people, especially Rita. Plus, had he won the last POP challenge he would have totally would have saved Chen. I feel he’s a bit of a threat in the game with that whole aura reading he does with people. With Lacey, she’s pretty popular among the houseguests so she could be a threat later on. What do you think?”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:55 pm

Kaden nods "Those are good points but risky cause lacey may already hate me for some reason. I was thinking of Bertrand and Nate, they don't have many ties to people and I've been hearing rumors..."
Back to top Go down
Devika

Devika

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:10 pm

Devika had shifted her eyes between the two men. Nigel and Lacey? She didn't know if that was the best choice going forward, but it was best to talk out any single reason.

"Well, um... sorry, I'm a bit confused," Devika said, tucking her hair behind her ears, "Would have Nigel even used the veto to save Chen? What rumors were even about Bertrand and Nate? I just... that's a bit concerning, both reasons."

"I like Nate. He looked out after me when... things got hard. At the blanket fort. I just don't know if I feel right seeing him nominated if I get in any say in this. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:14 pm

J.C. was a little confused. “Rumors? What rumors? Bertrand and Nate seem pretty harmless.” J.C had a bad feeling about what he might hear.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:51 pm

"I've heard from multiple people that they want an All guys alliance to target the strong girls."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)   Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Time for a Group Huddle (Private RP w/ Jaime, Kaden, and Devika)
Page 1 of 1