The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Empty
PostSubject: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:35 pm

After a day of dealing with the last eviction’s aftermath, J.C. completely forgot about his regularly scheduled training sessions at the gym. He needed to get back on his routine or else his coach would kill him. Probably call him a no good slacker. He decided to warm up with some cardio by running two miles on the treadmill. He kept an easy pace to start off and slowly kicked up the speed to get the real warmup started.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:40 pm

Jamie figured she'd find JC at the gym again when she went looking for him. He seemed like the kind of guy to keep to a schedule, and that schedule included getting swole. She'd have to navigate two problems when she saw him: the flirting with Naz, and his role in what she had planned for Kaden. Tricky, but with simple solutions. Almost elegant ones, really, especially if they came in that exact order. She entered the gym and knocked on the door frame to it, hoping that the gruel she just had to force down her throat wouldn't make her breath smell too bad. That'd put a hitch in her whole flirtatious act. "Hey JC~."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:58 pm

J.C. noticed Jaime at the doorway and smiled. It had been a while since it had been just the two of them together. He did miss having her as a partner but he has to do the best with what he got. Still, he didn’t mind having Jaime here in this moment.

“Hey there Jaime. Long time no see.” He said this with the most suave voice he could think of without sounding stupid. He decided to lower the speed on the treadmill.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:20 pm

"Too long, quarterback," she chuckled, stepping up tot the treadmill and setting her bag up on it before she hopped aboard "I'd hug ya but I might still have a bit of the bug on me. Don't want ya gettin' sick n' all."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:25 pm

“Yeah, I hear you. I’ll just save that hug for a rainy day down the line.” He winks at Jaime as he finishes up his warmup on the treadmill.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:44 pm

"Sounds like just the pick me up I need on a day like that, heh," she said with a little wink, turning the treadmill speed up a notch "from the sound of it though, I should be glad I wasn't there for most of last round. I heard a lotta hootin and hollerin goin on."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:46 pm

J.C. sighs. “Yeah. You can definitely say that again. This rumor going around has definitely put everyone on edge. People giving others the eyes. It’s not great to be around.”
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:49 pm

She had to admit, she was kicking herself a little bit for not having a part in any of that, but oh well! She had bigger fish to fry, and it was time to start baiting the hook. "Shoot, the only eyes I want people givin me is when I'm workin hard. Or lookin good, I'd take either."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:52 pm

J.C. laughs. “Well, there’s no dying that. You do look real good.”
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:59 pm

"Awww, thanks~. You prolly ain't the only one who thinks that." She said, sticking her tongue out at him as she let herself get off the treadmill. Time to broach topic number one. "Actually...Wanted to chat with ya about that a lil bit."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:19 am

He raised an eyebrow, a little curios. “Oh. What about Jaime?” He hopped off the treadmill and started lifting two dumbbells.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:29 am

"Wellllll...It's a lil bout us. An' me and Naz. And...Shoot, just about anybody in this house really," she said with a shrug, rubbing the back of her head "see, I was playin over some of the talk we had the other day, and uh...Sorta thought you might've gotten the wrong impression."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:31 am

Wrong impression? What was she talking about? This was all new to him.

“What do you mean? I’m sorry if I sound a little confused but what’s this all about?”
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:36 am

"Jus...Where I come from, I've been told that flirtation is...A lot stronger," She started, rubbing the back of her head and looking guiltily up at JC "lotta folks back there just see each other as neighbors and friends first. Gotta be blunt to get through to them, y'know? What's just playin around to me, well, apparently it sounds...A lot more serious to outsiders."

She continued without missing a beat. "I am interested in you, JC, but I'm also tryna...Figure stuff out about myself. Feel like I mighta given you the wrong impression that 'hey, maybe this girl wants to be a bit more serious', and yeah that could be true! But I got these...Feelings for others too. Feelings I'm tryna sort out before I do anything else."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:42 am

J.C. listened to Jaime’s words carefully and processed it for a minute or two. He wasn’t a stranger to having girls like him. He’s used to girls just taking advantage of him for his game and money. Still, he never like to lead on a girl or take advantage of them. And if Jaime has feelings for someone else in this house? It’s not that big of a deal.

“Jaime. It’s okay. Feelings are a pretty complicated thing and I know you mean well. You and I don’t need to do anything serious right now if you’re not comfortable with that. I understand. I’d rather you feel good about yourself and be comfortable before anything else happens.”
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:46 am

Okay, good, no blow ups. This was a risky step to take after being out of it for a few days, but this was the best she could've hoped for. "Phew, weight offa my shoulders. Now I just need to give that speech to Naz and I'll be gold," she said, rubbing the back of her head "thanks fer understanding, JC. Once I get myself a bit more figured out, I'll let ya know...I miiiight keep flirtin with ya a little bit though, not much just. Whenever I need to check in on that part of myself."

That was step one. On to step two now. "Thinkin bout it though, you might not be the only guy I flirt with a bit? Court's still out on Kaden right now."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:49 am

“Well, I’m glad you’ll be figuring this out for yourself. I’ll still be here.” As he put the dumbbells down, He overheard her mention Kaden. He’d been the center of attention the last couple of days. Still, he doesn’t have anything against the guy. “Sure. Kaden's alright.”
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 pm

"...You sure?" Jamie really did want someone to bounce this idea off of before she did anything crazy. But if JC was cool with Kaden, then shit, she couldn't tell him anything. At least, nothing that would put the plan in jeopardy before it even got started.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:23 pm

“Well, I’d say just to be careful around him. He’s kind of in the center of all these rumors but right now I don’t really know anything.” He placed his dumbbells down.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:39 pm

"Hm. Noted," she said, playing it safe for now as she stretched a bit "just tell him I'll be by the pool and what I told you. And I will be there once I talk to Naz bout this too."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:15 pm

“Alright. Glad we had this talk. Just let me know if you ever need anything. I’ll be there to help.”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:21 pm

Narinder slinked into the gym. She'd been laying low this week--no need to ruffle feathers or do much but skulk around the house like the cryptids Rico so adored--but now that Jamie was up and about, she knew she had to talk to her.

Finding her here, she started out with a simple "heya." Although she had her spiel prepared thanks to her talk with Birdy a while ago, it was hard to launch into it.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:29 pm

"Ah Naz, jus' the girl I was lookin to talk to." Jamie said brightly, being in quite high spirits after this talk with JC had gone so well. With luck, she'd be getting similar results out of Naz, and maybe she could even talk to her about her Kaden suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:13 pm

"Yeah, I actually wanna talk to you too," she muttered, "about, y'know, stuff. But say what you wanna say first." Naz took a seat on a treadmill and leaned in to listen to Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)   Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gym Time! (Private RP w/ Jaime and Naz)
Page 1 of 1