The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Empty
PostSubject: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:07 pm

J.C. stood in the state of the art gym provided to the Mad House contestant's during their stay. Wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and sneakers he was ready for a workout. Not too shabby. It might not be the gym provided to him in his team's locker room but it'll do. He knew he had to keep himself in shape while here so he can keep in tip-top shape. Besides, the football season is right around the corner.

He clapped his hands together. "Alright. Time to hit the weights." J.C. heads over to the bench press and placed some weight plates on each side. He lied on his back and gripped his hands on the bar. "Let's go." J.C. began to starts his reps.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Jamie enters the work out room with her brow furrowed a bit, frustrated with herself that she let herself slip up that soon. They had no reason to suspect, mind you, so all she had ot do was make sure that she didn't do that again, maybe provide a distraction on top of it.

She went to the gym, as she said she would, to get in her daily jog on the treadmill that was in there. And fortunately, she seemed to have stumbled upon just the distraction she needed: JC. Jamie recognized him as a football player, a rising star if you would, anyone that got in his good graces were bound to go far in this game. And maybe, just maybe, she could do a bit more than that...

"Howdy." She remarked simply as she passed the bench he was lifting weights on, upping her sensual movements as she did so. She'd smile at him as she made her way to the running machine, humming softly to herself. Showmances weren't something that she necessarily wanted while she was lying to everyone's faces about herself, but hey, this could be good.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:28 pm

Halfway through his current set, he noticed Jaime walking towards. He had remembered meeting her briefly the night before. Didn't really know much about her but might as well make some connections while he's here.

"Howdy, Jaime. How's it hanging?" J.C. placed the bar on the handle as he finished his set. He got up to talk with her.
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:39 pm

"Hangin nicely, whatever that means," she said with a shake of her head, stopping by the bench now as she looked down at the football pro "don't guess we got to know each other all too well the other day did we? Ya mentioned you played football right?"

Last edited by CowgirlJamie on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:45 pm

He grabs a bottle of water and drinks it. "Yeah, with so many people in the house it can be a little tough to get to know everyone personally." He smiles. "Yeah, I am. I'm the starting quarterback for the New York City team."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:56 pm

"Quarterback too...My daddy's probably seen ya play then, he's crazy about football. I thought you looked familiar, hehe."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 pm

"Glad to hear your dad's a fan. So, where are you from?" Hearing that giggle was nice. Was she flirting with him?
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:07 pm

"Lil ol' town called Bee, Nebraska. I have ta admit, it's somethin else bein in a city slickin show like this one." She said, now continuing her trek to the treadmill
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:12 pm

J.C. decided to take a break from the weights and starts to run on the treadmill. Setting his pace, he ran on the treadmill next to Jaime.

"Never heard of Bee, Nebraska but sounds like a nice place. I was born and raised in Houston, Texas so not too far from each other states-wise."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:19 pm

"Well I'd be right happy to give ya the tour of the place after this whole Mad House thing's over. It'll only take about a day, I wasn't kiddin when I called Bee lil." She said, keeping up with JC's pace as the two of them fell easily into their work out routines. "Shoot, once I show you the ballroom it's got, we really won't have much to do 'sides hang out at the farm."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:26 pm

"Yeah, I'd love to see and get to know Bee a little more after all this." He notices he's going a little too fast on the treadmill and decides to slow down to an easy pace. "Next time you're in New York City, looks me up. I'll show you around the Big Apple if you want."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:31 pm

"New York City..." What Jamie wanted to say was that the "Big" Apple was really just a drop in the pond compared to the bustling, crowded city streets of Hollywood and Los Angelas. She never did know why NYC was considered the atypical big city when her California homes had them beat in just about any manner. Still, she couldn't say that for real, so she went back to her bumpkin performance. "Shoot, that might overwhelm me a lil bit. But I guess as long as I stick close to you I'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:35 pm

"Sure, I'll make sure to stick close by you." He was kind of enjoying talking to Jaime. Something about her he found comforting and easy to converse with. "By the way, that's a pretty neat hat you have."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:47 pm

"Oh, this lil ol thing?" She asked, blushing a little as she took it off of her head, spinning it around a few times. "It...Actually used to be my granny's. She, uh...S-Sorry." She huffed, sniffling a little and rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:55 pm

J.C. realized he struck a chord and decided to stop his treadmill. "Hey, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to bring up something from the past."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:57 pm

"Naw, it's...It's fine. Should've moved past this by now anyway." She said, sliding off the treadmill with him and composing herself as she let out a shuddering sigh. "She gave it to me on her deathbed. Last time I ever saw her alive, even. I'll never forget the way she held my hand when Momma and Daddy told me it was time to go, like...Like she knew it was the last time she'd see me." She finished with a sniffle, covering her eyes as she turned on the water works just a hint. In reality she had found the hat in a thrift shop for $3, but no one needed to know that.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:03 pm

Oh geez. That's a really sad story. He also never liked to see people cry. He put a hand on her shoulder for comfort. "There, there. I'm sure your grandma is proud of who you are and that you're wearing her hat in her honor."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:21 pm

"T-Thanks, JC," she sighed, finally pulling herself back together as she gulped "it still hurts to talk about, y'know? We were really, really close. Still can't believe she's gone sometimes..."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:25 pm

"Yeah, I get that. I lost my grandfather when I was thirteen. He used the pass the football around with me in the backyard. What fun things did you do with your grandmother?"
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:33 pm

This might be trouble. Jamie had done a lot to iron out her own back story, memorize it, live it, but she hadn't exactly done a ton on the people that were around her, including her family. Still, she was the clever type, and good at improv to boot, so what came out next sounded quite natural. "She was a champion horse rider," she said wistfully "taught me everythin' I know about horses. Even how to get up after gettin' bucked off by one."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:37 pm

"Wow. That sounds awesome. I haven't ridden a horse since I was like seven. You must be the best horse rider in Bee."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:46 pm

"Ah...Just in Bee though. Won't wanna try n' say I'm better than anyone who lives outside of my town." She said bashfully. 'There, that covers the off chance we have a horse challenge.' She thought to herself slyly. "Bet your granddaddy taught you everything you know about football too, right?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:47 pm

"He did. My dad was a basketball player but I was always more into football. Still, whenever we get together we loved to play a one-on-one match on the court."
Back to top Go down
CowgirlJamie

CowgirlJamie

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:00 pm

"Jack of all trades, huh? Might have to show off a bit for me sometimes." Jamie would say with a wink, her voice tilting upwards as she gauged JC's reaction. He could be gay for all she knew, but she wanted to know before she decided to go down a showmance route, so it was time to turn on the other kind of charm charm.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:06 pm

J.C. immediately blushed from seeing that blush. He could definitely tell she was flirting with him now and knew he had to make a move back in return. "Well, next chance we get I'll make sure to show you the ropes and how the game goes." He winks back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]   Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Workout Time [PRIVATE RP w/ J.C. and Jaime]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next