The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Time (Private RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Quiet Time (Private RP) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:40 pm

Ti'Shaun manages to ease her way from the sitting area of the POP challenge, and finds her way into the Living Room where she plops down on the sofa in frustration from the competition so far.

She sighs. "This competition is gonna be the death of me and it's only been a couple days." She slouches over. "I just need some sign telling me that everything's gonna be ok in this game! Anything." She pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:48 pm

"Ti'Shaun." Tasha notices the frustrated girl on the couch, giving a smirk to Nisha as a way to try to tell something. She instantly clears her face when she sees Nisha didn't get it. Anyway.

"Remember I wanted to talk to you and Nisha about something. Well, looks like your timing's just perfect. But no suspense." She stands up. "I wish you to join our alliance."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Ti'Shaun looks up in annoyance at the smiling girl, then sits up straight in the chair.

"What the he-" Ti'Shaun shakes her head in confusion, still trying to process the girls' words. "So let me get this straight, you want me to join you and Nisha's alliance? No gimmicks?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:59 pm

"No gimmicks. Why would I joke?" She raises a eyebrow, slightly confused. "I'm honestly surprised you're confused. You're a strong player so it's natural you're wanted in alliances."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:03 pm

"Did something happen?" Nisha couldn't help but wonder what Ti'Shaun was so upset about. She wasn't nominated and didn't seem to be under anyone's radar. "..And no, we're being genuine."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:08 pm

Ti'Shaun raised an eyebrow as she listened to the words from the two girls.

"No, don't get me wrong. It's just that I've seen this stuff backfire in multiple reality TV shows..-but yeah, I'd be in alliance with you two, but only if it's just us three." She folds her arms. "When it's too many people in an alliance it tends to get out of hand.." She rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:12 pm

"Alright, that settles it. We're allies now! And, for the sake of media and in case the producers ask for it: We should come up with a alliance name." She smiles as she puts both hands in her hips, talking like this isn't as serious as it sounds, not because she is stupid, but because she wants her allies to be also good friends.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:20 pm

Ti'Shaun stands up from her seat. "What about.. 'Val's Angels'?!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:31 pm

"I love it!" Nisha smiled with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:42 pm

"I love it! That's it, girls! Our time to shine has come!" She giggles. "Now, who's hungry? I'm one hundred percent ready to make some meals!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:55 pm

"I'm thinking of making some pasta for dinner." She eyes the two girls looking for any suggestions they might have. "I think the pasta will go great with some of the pizza rolls that are left in the fridge."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:06 pm

"I'm just a mere restaurant cook and waiter at my free time. I guess you have much more knowledge!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Time (Private RP)   Quiet Time (Private RP) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Quiet Time (Private RP)
Page 1 of 1