The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdy

Birdy

Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Birdy walked into the sitting room with a notebook and pencil. Sometimes Birdy misses the big get together that happen in the house when she is distracted in the sitting room with her notebook. This is what she always does when she’s away from town for a while. She writes down various things that she could work on changing or implementing at home in Gardendale. Things like a graffiti project for young people who needed an outlet; or expanding the community garden so that more people may participate. Along with these ideas she likes to write down speeches for the proposal of the idea... Sometimes she gets really lost in these notes, but it’s what she has to do to avoid feeling homesick.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:34 pm

"Greetings, Prefect!" Nigel suddenly pops in out of nowhere, sitting on the couch right on Birdy's side. "Are you once again doing the good? I like your aura."
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:08 pm

“Oh! You startled me! Ohohoho hello Nigel! I don’t know if I would say I’m doing good at the moment, but maybe making plans to do good in the future. Just to help the time pass until I go back home, ya know?” Birdy smiled at the unusual compliment, “Oh? Tell me more about my aura.” Birdy didn’t know to much about auras, but she was certainly interested in hearing more.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:11 pm

"Auras are something way big to be explained in words, you either feel them or you don't know about them. But for now..." He smiles to her, his usual 'is something the matter?' smile. "I feel homesickness in your aura, are you missing home that much?"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:23 pm

“Oh my yes, I miss home very much..” She smiled fondly, “It’s been a while since I’ve left for so long... I can’t help wondering what’s going on with Janie and Alfred, all my friends, the town... Who’s watering the gardens? Ohohoho listen to me worrying so when I’m supposed to be having fun!”
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:26 pm

"Ah, the way you think about the world is so endearing, Prefect!" He is glad Birdy is the way he is, his experience with older women is not the best, so having good role models for once is something he look forward to.

"Tell me, Prefect. What would you do if someone of your family suddenly believed on different things than you believe... would you still like them?"
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:50 pm

“Oh of course I would! In fact, I would try harder to understand their way of thinking even though it may be different from mine.” Birdy thought some more. “Young people have so much to teach older people like me, and I’m happy to listen to them. We learn from each other, ya know?”
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:56 pm

"That is such a positive way to think of it, I wish more people had your mindset. If people chose leaders like you, I think it'd be easier to build a better world." He sighs, putting his hand on his cheek and looking rather pensive, it's always easy for him to think of touchy subjects in his life, but suddenly, it's so harsh.

"Sorry for saying this all out of sudden, but I'm caught myself in a spot where thinking about utopias is a must.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:26 pm

“I under stand dear. It’s unfortunate that I cano only do such a small part, but at least I am able to make a difference in my own community, as well as in this household! And you can too. Continue to spread your positivity, dear.” She puts her hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:07 pm

"As much as I want, I'm not exactly a positivity spreader. I spread the truth and I'm just lucky the truth until now is we have some good houseguests." The hand on his shoulder kind og brought him the shivers. Every mother figure brings him the shivers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)   Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Quiet Afternoon (Private RP; Nigel & Birdy)
Page 1 of 1