The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Empty
PostSubject: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:26 pm

It was that time of the day again. Gym time. It was good for J.C. to get into routine because without it, he'd be a bit of a mess. Still, having a state of the art gym right by the House ended up being a great thing for his schedule. He decided to warm up with some pull-ups. He walked over to the pull-up bar and began to pull himself up. Three sets of fifteen should be good.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:33 pm

Mark walked into the gym to use the exercise equipment for it's intended use. Being out of the game has left him really bored and full of pent up energy. "Hey J.C.! How's it hang'n?" He decided to make his way to the punching bag and wail some good punches into it.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:49 pm

J.C. smiles as he pulled himself up. "Hey Mark! Good to see you again!" He dropped down to the floor as soon as he finished with the pull-up bar. It'd been a while since he last spoke with Mark. He was a fun dude.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:04 pm

"Yeah man! With all the crud that's been going on in the house, it's been hard to get some one on one time with people!" He threw a couple test punches at the bag before giving it one good hit. "What have you been up to my dude? Anything interesting going on? I've kinda zoned out of the whole game ever since I've been eliminated." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:37 pm

"I don't know. Ever since Kaden left, things have been a little tense. I've just been hitting the gym as much I can. What about you? It really sucked when you got eliminated man.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:50 pm

Mark threw a couple more punches before answering. "Yeah, the whole vibe here has been a little off. Fifi helped with that awesome meal she put together though! I think everyone needed it after everything that has been going on." He shrugged at the last part. "It sucks being out of the game, but it hasn't been all that bad! Who knows maybe I'll get back in some how!" He winked.

He took a drink from his water bottle. "So, totally different subject, but I'm just a curious dude. Any ladies in the house tickle your fancy?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:41 pm

J.C. decided to hold the bag for Mark for his punching. "Yeah, that meal Fifi made was pretty good. Tasty too. I'll try to make it up to her later down the line. I definitively think you should get that second chance. Any ladies? Not really. Thought I had something with Jaime but she talked to me that she needed to figure out some thing before so I don't know where that's going. I still care about her though."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:53 pm

Mad smiled in appreciation for J.C. holding the bag. "Jamie's a cute girl. I can totally see why you're into her. But I get it if she's gotta figure stuff out." He could have sworn he saw Jamie and Naz flirting at the pool party that one time, but maybe that's what she's trying to 'figure out'. He decided not to say anything about it. "Maybe you two can get together after the show or something!"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:15 pm

"Yeah. I'm casual when it comes to girls. If she does want to get together after the show, I'll be open to that. If not, that's cool too. Jaime's a great girl and I'm cool with whatever happens with us. Still, got to focus on my game here before."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:01 pm

"Yeah, yeah, I totally get that!" Mark rested against the wall for a moment. "When I got cast for the show, my band mates teased me about bringing someone back haha! I don't think that'll happen though. I'm way too obnoxious!" He laughed as he rested his head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:12 pm

J.C. laughed. "Yeah. My teammates told me the same thing before I left. Still, I'm sure you'll find someone great someday. We all got a soulmate out there waiting for us."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Mark fluttered his eyelashes and twirled his hair. "Aw shucks you really think so?" He laughed and laid another punch into the bag. "Didn't know you were such a romantic Haha! But yeah you're right, every pea's got a pod out there." He chuckled
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:48 pm

"Yeah. I'm a bit of a romantic I suppose. Probably learned it from my dad. Among other things." He keeps the punching bag in place for Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)   Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Gym Bros (Private RP w/ Mark)
Page 1 of 1