The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.) Empty
PostSubject: Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.)   Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:25 pm

Kaden comes outside to start pumping a bit. The promo photo is going to be taken soon and he needs his chest looking big and his abs popping cause he's obviously the trade of the season. He sees JC working out as well "Trying to look more swole for the promo shoot too ya?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.)   Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:31 pm

J.C. was hitting up the leg press while at the gym. Everyone knows you can’t skip leg day. Plus, he needed to keep in shape while he was in this house. He overheard Kaden while he was halfway through his last set.

“Hey Kaden. Well, that and I have to train while I’m here since I’m missing out on off-season practice. My coach would kill me if he saw me laying around all day.” He pushes through his last set and placed the leg press in safety mode. He sat up and drank some water. “What’s up with you lately, Kaden?”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.)   Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:10 pm

"Oh yeah I totally feel. Like I don't give a fuck what my coach thinks about my performance. That said, it would hurt my pride if I did bad during a season" he puts his hands up and grins "I'll be honest about that. Plus you need some muscle in this game to not only impress the ladies but also do well in comps. I highly believe in my ability to win"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.)   Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.) Clock10Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:26 pm

“That is true. Besides, I think I’ve already caught Jaime’s attention at the pool party the other night.” He smiles to himself thinking about Jaime. Maybe he should go hang out with her for a bit after he finishes at the gym. “What about you? Thoughts on the girls here?”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.)   Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.) Clock10Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:28 am

"Oh yeah, any development on that? She is so good looking, you need to make you move before another fella swoops in" he then sits down and starts bench pressing and says while puffing between breaths "Yeah Dev is cool. Not many tickle my fancy though"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.)   Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Two Bros Chilling in the Gym and They're not Gay! Private RP (w/J.C.)
Page 1 of 1