The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Empty
PostSubject: Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]   Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:54 pm

A towel, 2 water bottles, and a clear mind...CHECK!
I AM READY
Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Tenor

He does a few stretches on the mats and takes deep breathes before starting to workout.
He reaches for his feet "Hell yea I can reach pretty good now...Val thank you for this slop diet. He adjsust his shorts "these are coming off pretty lose too so next thing I know...I'll get a hot bod." He pose and chuckles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]   Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:05 pm

Sergio checks out Garfield's body. He really is losing some weight! "Nonononono, a slop-based diet is no key to a good body, mi hermano." He waved his finger.
Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Giphy
"We really gotta lift that life sentence of yours somehow."

[OOC : im dead @ you actually using that tittle dsjkfhkjsdhgjkls]
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]   Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Garfield looks up and see's Sergio "Ahahh oh man you're right brother." He slaps his belly "I really need to get off this soon or I'll turn into slop myself."
His eyes sparkles and rests his face on his hands "Show me the ways Serg!"

(Ooc: of course I used it sooo iconic and thanks to you)
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]   Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:45 pm

"Oh, I think I got it! Okay, what we need to do is have a secret hiding spot somewhere in the house. I'll store actual food for you there as discreetly as possible and you have to go pick it up and eat it when nobody is looking. Maybe pretend to take a nap and cover your whole body with the sheet, but underneath it you're munchin'! I know it's risky, but there has to be at least one blind spot in this house where cameras won't detect us." He ponders.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]   Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:17 pm

His mouth drops open when he mentions all the secret stash and such. He starts imagining it.
Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Giphy
"As much as I want to buddy...I don't want to go against Val's rules because she'll punish me a lot worse ahah." He nervously laughed and rubbed his stomach.
damn
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]   Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:28 pm

Sergio frowned. "Aww...that's alright, bud. We won't do it if you're not up for it. I think I got carried away, because I miss the thrill of breaking rules here and there."
Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Original
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]   Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:39 pm

He starts thinking again about that idea "Uhh well I mean maybe a few bites wouldn't hurt??" He scratches his head "Bad boys ahah I used to be uh one back in high school." He smiles and imagines him being a bad boy now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]   Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Two bros working out not 5 feet apart cuz they like D [Private RP with Sergio]
Page 1 of 1