The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Empty
PostSubject: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:56 pm

Ryan had to pour out his heart to someone... and the viewers picked De'Quan. Why? Who knows! But at LEAST he's on his team. It'll be nice to form a bond.

Ryan was on the treadmill when De'Quan came over for his workout. "Hey! My man De'Quan! Wassup, my guy? Have you come to work out with Personal Trainer Ryan?" He said jokingly and did a little shuffle on the treadmill.

Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Giphy
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:34 am

De'Quan was still somewhat shaken up from the HA competition. He didn't like losing and to be the FIRST to fall off for his clique? What a disgrace. He decided it was best to work on his endurance and as he headed out towards the outdoor gym, he was happy to spot Ryan already there. He waves at him while walking over to the equipment. "Man I'm gucci, what about you," he responds as he watches the older man do a little shuffle, nearly tripping in the process.

Personal trainer, huh? De'Quan actually had no idea what profession Ryan was in, but personal trainer seemed to make sense. "Yeah heh, I actually want to build some more endurance, ‘cause I can't go out like that on the next competition! You held your own on that rocket, though."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:51 pm

"Aye, don't beat yourself up over it. It was the first challenge. I'm sure everyone expected to do better." Ryan slows down his tread mill. "No, your strength isn't endurance at all but its easy to get better at, here" He reaches over to De'Quan's treadmill and sets the speed to 0.1 "Let's start easy for you."

"So tell me about yourself!"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:12 pm

De'Quan shrugged and just shook his head slowly. "Yeah, I guess." He watches as Ryan set the speed of the treadmill. "Bruh, I respect you and all but...do you SEE how long these legs are?" He laughs a bit while turning up the speed to 2.0. He was able to get a good walking pace at that level.

"I'm a youth basketball coach at the moment. Basketball's my main passion in life. I'm also pursuing a degree in business in addition to that, or just in case things don't work out, ya feel me? But while we're on the other subject, I started off as a long-distance runner back when I ran track. I thought I had the stamina for it… but ended up switching over to sprinting. Shoot...glad I did cause after that, I had ALL the hoes chasin after me an- well that's beside the point….,” he chuckled, scratching the back of his head.

“Whether it's playin’ basketball or running or ANYTHING I do, I always end up relying on power than endurance. I don't know...I guess I'm just a li'l impatient and used to gettin things done quickly?? I like to say I’ve come a long way from that though. What about you man, you play any sports?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:56 pm

"Basketball? Me too man! So you've been all over the place with sports, impressive. Back in my high school, idk 19 years ago id say? My team and I won state championship, Wonder if our trophy is still in the office?" He taps his chin. "I tried to do track but It really wasn't something I grew to love like Basketball. I also did shot put during my sophomore year for the track team."

"You getting tired yet?" He looks back at De'Quan running.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:21 am

Well yeah, I also tried out for the football team too as a linebacker, but had to drop due to multiple conflicting reasons. Basketball was always my main focus anyway." He listened as Ryan described his history in track. "Shot put, eh? Nice. Apart from sprinting, I also did long jump...think my average was 'round 7.5 m heh." He looks at the time on the treadmill as Ryan asks if he's tired.

"Yeah, I'm startin to break a sweat or two I guess."

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:23 am

"Damn! I could never do a long jump... only jumping I did was from hook up to hook up... ayoo!!" He laughs at his own joke. "And its good that you're sweating! It means its working! I always tell people a work out a day, helps the gains to stay!"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:52 am

De'Quan laughs along with Ryans joke. That one wasn't too shabby! "Heh, oh yeah I can feel it workin! So where'd you say you're from again man?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:20 pm

"I was born and raised on the East Coast. In New Jersey! I moved to the Best Coast..." he chuckles. "I mean WEST Coast, a few years ago. I think about 3 years. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:31 pm

De'Quan chuckles a bit hearing the joke. "Ah me? Born and raised in San Antonio, Texas. I love it there. The parties are wild and they also got some cool cultural events goin on as well." He continues to run as sweat began to trickle down his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)   Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Working Out... My Feelings? (Private RP - Ryan & De'Quan)
Page 1 of 1