The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Empty
PostSubject: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:16 pm

After that first challenge, Rae was VERY aware of how much she was going to struggle with physical challenges in this show. She was a far sight from being in shape--way too much cheap mall food and caffeine for that--and she couldn't rely on her team to save her. Obviously. The populars on this show were... not great.

Trixie hated her right off the bat for no real reason, and Rae had snapped at her way too quickly.

Link might as well be a ghost for how much of an impression he's made. He could be this season's Robin, but she doubted it.

Bryan was... Nice. And cute. Extremely cute. But, two good members does not a team make, especially when she had no chemistry with the other two.

Without having to rely on her team, she needed to beef up and prepare for future challenges... But, Rae wasn't the kind of person who could go five minutes without a distraction. Her little stretching and yoga session in the back yard DID have other benefits... Like, maybe one of the cuter people in the house showing up with the same idea as her. This girl was not above using a showmance to get further in the game. or just to have a showmance. Or just. Hit on cute people.

Yea mostly she just wanted to hit on cute people.

Sue her.

So, she did a few breathing exercises, some basic moves, and settled into a dolphin pose. Totally not to show off her assets. Never.

Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Dolphin-pose
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:51 pm

After leaving the living room in her cut up alien suit, Harley could not wait to get in the shower the wash the shame of wearing this dumb thing away. At least this punishment isn't going to effect her game as of right now, but this thing still looked stupid as hell, no matter how much she did to it. She passes the sliding glass door in the kitchen when all the sudden she sees...

Heaven? No, Hell. Because this is totally sinful...and when did she care about her going to Hell. NEVER, THAT'S WHEN! Rae is looking too fine in yoga pants too. So, bye Heaven.

Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Giphy

She looks to both sides of her to see no one is right there with her. So she swiftly opens the door and closes it behind her. God, she hopes that this suit isn't a turn off. She crouches down at the level where Rae's face is.

"Bonjour~. What are you doing out here? Whatever it is, you're putting on quite the show" She says as she winks at her.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:13 pm

"Well y'know, I aim to please~"

At some point, Rae's hair had managed to flop over her face. Yet again. Extensions, Jesus Christ calm down!

But, there was only one cute French girl in this cast, so she didn't even need to see to know who had just come to say hello.

"Also, hello! I'd say it's nice to see you, but y'know. The hair."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:48 pm

Harley feels little bits of Rae's hair hit her knees. She doesn't exactly know what it is about her, but there is something about Rae that makes her too damn cute. Maybe it's the fact that she was one of the first people to show her genuine kindness in this house...or maybe because she has an ass that won't quit.

Hmmm...

She uses her hands to part her hair like the red sea more like the pink sea to get a good look at her face.

"Is that better?" She lets Rae's hair down as she gets back up to her feet.
"Would you mind if I joined in your little rehearsal?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:59 pm

Rae gracefully not flopped onto her stomach, trying to save it by striking a cheesy pose.

Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Anigif_enhanced-buzz-26100-1433691303-5

At least she stuck the landing! But, she went ahead and laughed it off anyway. When it doubt, laugh! "Oh yea, feel free! Honestly it might be good to have someone else around so I don't end up pulling a muscle. The eye candy is nice too"
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Harley looks away as she hears Rae flop to the ground. As soon as she turned back around to see Rae in a cute yet cheesy pose, she lets out a little chuckle to herself. She steps closer to the pastel goth with an extended hand.

"I would be more than happy to join you." She looks down her outfit and slightly groans."Well, I know that the eye candy is standing in front of me. But I don't know who you are referring to."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:53 pm

"Oh, you're cute. But way too modest." Nevertheless, Rae took her hand and... well... TRIED to let the other girl help her up. Bless Harley's little heart, but she was a little twig of a thing so that wasn't actually super helpful. A little tugging and awkward grunts later and Rae WAS up though.

To try and keep her 'I'm super cute and fun' vibe, Rae winked and blew her a quick kiss.

Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Anime-blow-kiss-gif-3

"You should've kept the alien getup, just TBH. It was cute and fun! Why'd you slash it?" Rae would've done the same exact thing, but THEY didn't need to know that.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:45 pm

Harley looks down at her cut up alien suit with a disgruntled look on her face. At the very least, Rae is being a little uplifting about it. So that alone makes this punishment a little more tolerable. She dusts herself off to make herself look a little cooler...plus dirt on this thing sticks out like a sore thumb.

"Oh...this thing...I just thought it was really tight on me. So I wanted to make it a little more tolerable. Plus, have you seen these things? They look like nerdy zentai suits. Not for me..."

Before Harley can say anything else, she hears the dreaded Sci-Fi music of shame. Of course Val would want to torture her by playing it at a time like this. All she really wanted to do was...

But to avoid not being on the Demon Cow's shit list for another reason, she just looks at the camera and gives it a cheesy smile.

She gives a deep sigh. "Can you please give me a minute?" She runs towards a pool that looks like a spaceship and looks inside to see the thick green slime inside. Is there no such thing as cruel and unusual punishment on this show or is there no human rights in this hell hole? Regardless, she does what she has to do and jumps in the pool.

Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:25 pm

When Harley hobbled back over, covered in thick green slime, Rae tried to hold back a laugh. But she failed.

"Oh, Honey don't ta-take this the wrong way," poor girl was laughing so hard it HURT. The mixture of that tiny little thing in such a goofy outfit, plus the 'grumpy cat' expression had her in stitches! "But you look like a drowned rat! D-Do you wanna go clean off? Maybe just hop in the pool."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:26 pm

Harley drags herself out of the spaceship pool with slime dripping off her. She tries her best to shake as much off as she can without getting any on Rae. With the current situation she is in, it is very clear as to why her face would look disgusted. It feels like she stepped out of a pool filled with snot!

She can admit to being a little embarrassed when Rae started to laugh at her. But she can picture herself looking like a drowned rat. It's not a pretty sight to behold at all.

"Nah, It-it's alright. I see where you are coming from. But that dip in the pool sounds heavenly right now."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:45 pm

Her laughter was starting to subside. Rae wiped the tears from her eyes, cleared her throat, and offered Harley a hand. "Yea, I think it's pool time. You. Me. Swimming. Now. I'd even suggest a dip in the jacuzzi if I didn't think all that slime would cook in there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)   Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Working out the Kinks (Private RP - Rae & Harley)
Page 1 of 1