The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I mess with you (Private w/ Harley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

I mess with you (Private w/ Harley) Empty
PostSubject: I mess with you (Private w/ Harley)   I mess with you (Private w/ Harley) Clock10Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:29 pm

After the whole Jacuzzi scene, De'Quan had decided to go for a jog with Harley after she'd mentioned joining him. They would jog along the outdoor gym and pool; back and forth from the back sliding doors and the end of the backyard. He was surprised that Harley was keeping up with him so well, but it made sense given she was on his team after all. "Man, it's nice to have some chicks here that I can just kick it back with, ya'know? You and Trixie already remind me of some of my homegirls that I hang with back home," he said between short pants as they continued to jog.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: I mess with you (Private w/ Harley)   I mess with you (Private w/ Harley) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:04 am

Harley follows De'Quan after changing from her swim suit into workout clothes. A jog doesn't sound like a bad idea, especially with the team mate that she feels the most chill around. They both go at a decent rate around the huge backyard. Though it is evident that they are both getting out of breath after a few laps from their deep breathing.

"Ya' know, it's actually nice to hear. I don't know what the girls are like in your hometown. But it sounds like it would be one hell of a party." She says between her panting.

She decides to stop for a few minutes to catch her breath."I only wish that people back home were more chilled out like it is here."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: I mess with you (Private w/ Harley)   I mess with you (Private w/ Harley) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:00 am

"I mean most of them are cool, but there's a ton of thotties as well, heh. I had to be extra careful one time cause one of my exes tried to fake that she was pregnant and I slick thought my life as it was was over man! I caught her in her lie though and never spoke to her since. Had to start flushin the condoms instead of throwin them in the trash cause some hoes be crazy like that." He shakes his head lightly as they continue to jog, but at a slower pace now.

Once they stop, he starts to stretch his arms out a bit. "You talkin about France? Yeah, how is it over there? I got a few distant relatives livin over there but haven't really gotten in much contact with them over the years."
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: I mess with you (Private w/ Harley)   I mess with you (Private w/ Harley) Clock10Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:36 pm

As Harley is taking deep breaths, she leans against a tree. She raises her eyebrows in shock as De'Quan tells his story about his crazy ex.

"DUDE!!! What drew you to her anyway? This girl sounds like a crazy bitch. And...dear God, it's kinda sad how you have to take that my much extra precaution when getting it."

While remembering about how exactly describe her home country, she scratches the back of her head. It's actually harder to explain then she thought. But anything is better than nothing.

"Well, if you like the life of luxury that requires you to sell your soul to the devil just to afford it, big cities are the place for you. But I just kinda prefer to live a more down to earth life. So I just stick to smaller towns. So, for tourists, Paris and Versailles is still ideal if you have a lot of money. "
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: I mess with you (Private w/ Harley)   I mess with you (Private w/ Harley) Clock10Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:04 am

De'Quan nods at Harley's reaction. "Yup eheh...., well we actually met back when I ran track in high school. She got into a student manager position for our team. We kinda flirted back and forth until we just.. sorta became official. She never came off as super clingy like some of my other exes were. Not yet at least. Once the scholarships started comin in and I had coaches swarmin up tryna recruit me to their schools, she all of a sudden got so attached to every little thing going on in my life. I tried multiple times to get her to relax but she started gettin all up in my business, checkin my phone every couple hours, catchin attitudes out of no where and...I don't know it was just too much." He shakes his head lightly and sits down for a bit.

"I guess at that point she thought for some reason I wasn't gonna be loyal to her cause of all the attention I was receiving. So I cut her off and a few weeks later, she sent me a text talkin 'bout how she's pregnant, pssh." De'Quan shrugged, looking a bit pissed off as he recalled the memory. "But yeah, I can understand what you mean by that. Hopefully I get to visit one day, once I'm rich," he said chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Harley

Harley

PostSubject: Re: I mess with you (Private w/ Harley)   I mess with you (Private w/ Harley) Clock10Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:45 pm

Harley listens intently as De'Quan explains what happened with his crazy ex. Damn, she actually feels a bit bad for the guy for going through this crazy shit when he should have been preping for his future career. He still seems like he has a lot of potential in him. It's a lot more than she can say about herself.

"Damn dude...I'm so sorry that all happened to you. It was a fucked up situation that you didn't deserve to go through. But...think of it this way, the past is in the past. You ended up being a free man to make his own choices. So, maybe now is the time to make a new name for yourself."

She chuckles at the remark he made about going to France. As much as she doesn't like France as a home. It's still a nice place to visit for tourists. Plus, it's always fun to show new people around big cities like she is a tour guide."Hit me up once that day comes. I will be sure to tell you where the Moulin Rouge is for a good time...well my definition of a good time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I mess with you (Private w/ Harley)   I mess with you (Private w/ Harley) Clock10

Back to top Go down

I mess with you (Private w/ Harley)
Page 1 of 1