The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narinder

Narinder

Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Empty
PostSubject: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:36 pm

A night's sleep had done Narinder approximately zero favors. Not that she expected going from at most three hours of sleep a night to a heavenly fourteen or so would do away with her constant grogginess right away, but a slightly larger spring in her step would have been nice.

As it was, she could barely muster the energy to do much of anything, and where better to go when all one can do is float to a place where...all one can do is float?

Changed into her pride flag bikini (revealing a body toned not from the gym but from near constant toil), Naz had commandeered a pool floatie and a pair of garish-looking sunglasses and was trying her best to approach Nirvana.

Considering the presence of the loudest and most off-the-wall person in the house, however, it was proving to be more difficult than she expected.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:41 pm

Mark was in the process of climbing up the the roof. He looked down and yelled to Narinder. "Hey! Hey, uh... YOU!" He never got her name. "Wanna see something WICKED!?"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:44 pm

Narinder took off her sunglasses. Whatever the energetic melon guy was doing, it was probably more interesting than trying and failing to astral project away from this place.

"Go for it, broski," she called out. "Don't die or nothing."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:51 pm

Mark grinned down at her. "Don't plan on die'n any time soon!" He said as he launched himself from the second story to his possible death... He did a flip and hit the water with a massive belly flop, just BARELY missing the concrete. His body sunk into the water, leaving nothing but air bubbled behind. After a few seconds he exploded out of the water with a loud gasp. "ThAT.... WAS.......only mildly traumatizing, I need to chill." He grinned and let himself float on his back, reveiling his red chest from hitting the water.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:59 pm

If Narinder wasn't awake before, she definitely is now. After the brief heart palpitations died down, she stifles a laugh. "Daaaaaaaang, dude. That looks like it hurt." She paddles her float over and looks down at him. "Was it worth it?" Her tone is stern, but her expression is anything but.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Mark looked down at how beat his whole front side was and laughed. "Oh yeah, it hurt so good!. But yes. Yes it was!" He gave Naz a toothy grin. "You should try it some time!"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:11 pm

"Tempting," Naz laughs, "but I'll keep my feet on the ground where they belong, thanks." She considers something. "I'm Narinder. Or Naz is fine. You...proooobably knew that, but we haven't met officially or nothing. What's your story, crazy dudeski?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:16 pm

Mark continues to float on his back as he chuckled at her answer. "Naz huh? Dope name, I like it! I'm Mark and my story? I'm a high school drop out who's trying to kick off his own band. We're the Mad Melons!" He wanted to do a deep throated scream, but was too focused on staying a float. "I'm the drummer! And my two friends Matt and Mel are base and lead singer. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:22 pm

A musician. Naz figured. He seemed the type, but as musicians go, he seemed harmless and genial enough. Not one of those "tortured artist" types, thank God, she mused, remembering more than a few unfortunate relationships in college.

Her story. He asked for her story.

"Not much to tell. Emigrated here from India when I was 12. Barely survived college. Got cut off financially for not meeting parents' grossly high expectations. I work six or seven jobs at once now so shit's never boring at least."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:29 pm

Mark turned his head towards Naz and raised his browns. "That... That's a lot of jobs..." He tried to remember the last time he held an ACTUAL job. "The responsible type huh? That's cool, more power to ya!" He looked back up at the sky. "I actually deliver pizzas part time. The band is still trying to get it's footing so we all picked up part time jobs in the mean time." 
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:40 pm

Naz neglects to mention that she's only responsible because she HAS to be. "Crazy! I used to deliver pizzas and junk also. I mean, I figure all us disillusioned twenty something have at one point or another, but still. I bet we have hella horror stories to share. Did you ever deliver to houses where like, weird people who made you question your faith in humanity answer the door? And don't get me started on how much I got flashed..." This topic has clearly animated her--she's got a lot to say.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:46 pm

Mark snickered. "That's kinda why I love the job! You never know what nut job is behind each door! Can't say I've ever been flashed, but plenty of people slam the door in my face screaming cuz of my makeup." He pointed to his now running eye liner. " My boss is not a big fan of me, but he's tolerated me longer than my last jobs!" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:55 pm

"Oh my god," Naz laughed. "I can see it now. You're a respectable mother of three in a pristine suburb, ordering pizza for your perfect, blond, conservative family. You answer the door and some Satan looking ass with crazy makeup and hair and piercings and whatnot is standing there holding your pizza. No offense, of course. Satan's awesome. She's my lady." Naz smiles, more to herself than anything. "God, that takes me back. I guess you're right, the best thing about that kind of job is that you never know what's coming next. Shit, I guess that's true about this game too."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:01 pm

Mark stood on his feet in the water and beamed at the compliment. "I suppose Satan is my aesthetic." He whipped his hair dramatically, flinging water onto Naz. His hair stuck to his face as he tried to spit it out of his mouth. "Speaking of game! Are you ready to get completely wrecked for like... 2 months? CUZ I AM! WOOO!" He threw his fists in the air.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:16 pm

Naz shook the water out of her face in a fit of laughter. "I mean...I guess???? The idea of all of it is still super new to me and shit, but...I do wanna figure it out. It'd be pretty lame to hang around the house for two months and basically just be furniture."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:28 pm

Mark nodded. "I'm just going to go with the flow! Take things as they come ya know?" He crossed his arms. "Furniture is TOTALLY cool! I'd be a rocking chair so I could rock ALL THE TIME!" He started making guitar noises and played the air guitar.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:32 pm

"I can grok that," Naz laughed. "I've never seen this show before and I read the rulebook at like, 2 AM while intoxicated, so I'm sorta forced to take shit as it comes. But nothing wrong with that."

The one-two punch of the rocking chair comment and the air guitar dissolves her even further into a giggle fit. She's laughed more in the last two minutes than she has in the first eighteen hours in this house.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:42 pm

"I never watched the show either, so I guess we'll figure it out together!" He smirked at Naz, feeling fueled by her laughter. He let out his own laugh. "I like your vibe Naz! You know how to hang! I'm pretty sure I gave everyone heart attacks earlier when we were doing introductions." He rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:48 pm

"One thing you'll learn about me pretty quick," Naz replied, "is that not much of anything fazes me. It's my greatest strength and weakness at the same time, dig?"

"But yeah," she continued, "no heart attacks here. You're good with me and junk. And speaking of junk...wanna go grab some breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Mark smiled at her reply. "Good, cuz I have a feeling a lot of crazy is going to be going on in this house!" He already had a belly full of slop cakes that Chen had made, but was a bottomless pit, so nodded yes anyways. "Yeah I could eat!" He jumped out the pool and ran back inside, not even bothering to dry off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]   Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Poolside Relaxation...? [PRIVATE RP w/Narinder/Mark]
Page 1 of 1