The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Empty
PostSubject: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:44 am

As everyone started to file out of the living room, Manda hung back. It was crunch time—she had to decide who she was going to stan for.

Dio had potential, but she was under the impression the boy did very well for himself. His life would probably be fine going home after this game, and winning the prize wouldn’t do much one way or the other.

Morgan was also a potential partner… But, in Manda’s mind, the guy would be just as well off making his own way in the world. He was clearly very smart, even if he was a little too laid back and not nearly tenacious enough for this competition.

Nisha and Valenda… Honestly if she were blind, she wouldn’t be able to tell the two apart. They blurred together in her mind, the only difference being that Nisha was an AWESOME cook and Valenda was a bit boy crazy.

Nah. She was going to try to go for Deressa.

Ruthless as she was, Manda did feel bad for eliminating Marlee. Maybe stanning for Deressa would do some reverse karma shit? Deressa had also played the cleanest game so far, from her point of view, and was actually trying to win challenges when she could. Manda still wanted to make SURE this was the person she wanted to support before throwing her all into it though—for all she knew was that her other options were not looking good at all.

So, as Deressa was about to leave, Manda called her over and the seat next to herself. “Got a second?”

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:52 am

Deressa heads over to sit next to Manda, really curious as to what she wants. She takes a wild guess, though.
"Was the tampon remark too extra? But like, I don't know why else she'd snap at you like an angry koala."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:56 am

She laughs, “Nah, girl, that was funny. She is acting a little crazy for no real reason… hashtag-feminism I guess?”

Manda shrugs, “But whatever I guess. She’s so irrelevant as of now, it’s not even worth bugging out over. She’ll probably be gone soon now that she’s messed up her chance at an alliance.”

“What I really wanna talk about is how you’re doing… You and Marlee were close. Are you doing alright? Everyone here falls to pieces when their friends are eliminated.”

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:10 am

Deressa laughs along with Manda.
"Oh yeah, if I were them I wouldn't trust her after that flop..." She spaces off for a brief second, wondering if Robin's mistake can actually be taken advantage of. Then she focuses on Manda again.
"I really do miss Marlee already, but it's not like the girl's dead. I can't allow myself to cry over her. I can only try my best to keep my place in the game for my own sake as well as hers." She smiles, hoping that wasn't too cheesy in Manda's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:16 am

EW!

Hella cheesy. But, Manda didn’t let her expression reveal her inner cringe. “That’s a good way to look at it. I’m sure she’d want you to keep fighting and win this for her. Like what would have of these people do with that money anyway? I sure as hell don’t need it!” She laughs again, just trying to keep the mood light. Laugh and smile and tell people what they want to hear—that’s the Manda way!

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:34 am

Deressa laughs awkwardly.
"Yeah, I keep forgetting you are really wealthy! You just seem so chill compared to most rich girls I've come across." She shrugs. If Deressa had even half the money Manda does she would have never even applied for this show.
"I don't know about the others, but I really do need the cash. I need to move out from the cruddy apartment I live at with my sister. We live like freaking savages, always struggling to pay our rent. I only ever stayed and didn't save up money for myself, because I wanted to be close with her. But I think she couldn't care less about me..." She averted her eyes from Manda in case she started tearing up, so she wouldn't notice.
"But enough with my pity party. Even if I don't win it's not the end of the world."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:40 am

She raised a brow. DING DING DING! We haaaaave a motive!

“Hey, it’s fine to have a little pity party now and then. Holding it in isn’t good for you! But, I mean, if you need the money you KNOW I’ve got your back. I didn’t help Marlee as much as I could have, I don’t need the money, it would help you out a lot…”

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:51 am

Deressa felt like her eyes started to sparkle. She's truly touched that Manda wants to give her support. This of course made Deressa fall into a state of being an obnoxious schoolgirl.
"AWW, MANDA-PANDA!" She hugs her tightly without a warning nor permission and starts shaking her left and right. "THAT'S SO SWEET OF YOU! I'M REALLY HAPPY TO KNOW YOU HAVE MY BACK!"
She then let's go of Manda and becomes serious again. "But please don't feel like you must help me at all times. If shit get's out of hand and it affects you, feel free to drop me."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:17 am

Manda-Panda? Well, at least it’s not Blueberry. She can’t hold back the eye twitch, but manages to keep her tone and expression pretty friendly. “Honey, I don’t honestly care when I go home. I’ve been trying to find someone ELSE to push into the finals so that the money goes to someone who deserves it. Plus, I’m a TANK.”

“I don’t act like it, but I could dominate this game if I wanted. I barely participate in challenges, and when I do I fail so completely that it’s laughable. Why do you think that is?”

She motions to her admittedly toned bod. “I’m. Faking. It. Playing the same game as Robin—flying under the radar—except with an actual personality.”

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:51 am

"Damn, that's a smart move. But regardless, it's clear that you deserve to go far more than Robin does. Whether you do or don't care when exactly you go home, it would be a crime to have you packin' your bags before her. I would legit sue if I were you!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:05 pm

“I’m PRETTY sure my daddy wouldn’t advise it. Besides, I’m inviting y’all to a party after the show anyway, so if she wants to send me home then she can just be uninvited because I’m super petty and shit.”

“ANYWAY.” She smiles and grabs Deressa’s hands. “I’m all yours. Let’s CRUSH this competition, and get you an apartment all to yourself!”

Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Deressa lets out a cutesy, but mostly unpleasant, squeal.
"You are THE BEST! I could never thank you enough! I will always be grateful for this kindness! I'm telling all my fab friends to attend your party!" She hugs Manda once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]   Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Howdy, Partner! [Private RP Deressa/Manda]
Page 1 of 1