The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Empty
PostSubject: Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)   Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Clock10Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:12 am

Ti'Shaun waits until everyone in the house is fast asleep, and decides to sneak out of bed in the middle of the night and knock on the door of the newly HA winner. "Now will be the best time if any." She says to herself as she calmly knocks on the solid door.

"Deressa, you awake?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)   Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:35 am

Deressa wakes up from the sound of someone knocking on her door and slowly gets out of bed. She recognizes Ti'Shaun's voice and wonders why is she lurking at this late hour.
"I am now...come in."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)   Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:27 am

Ti'Shaun looks around the hall and hesitantly comes in the room.

She then put her hand up. "Listen, if you think I'm coming to kiss your ass then I will turn around and walk out that door." Ti'Shaun said sternly. "-but one of the things I did come to do was apologize.. I shouldn't have retaliated the way I did, because now I know."

Ti'Shaun bit her lip. "Why Deressa? You know I had a lot of respect for you, and for you to just up and let someone as irrelevant as Kevin or whatever the [CENSOR] his name is threaten you to put me up?"

She shakes her head in disbelief. "That's just like if you two make it to the finale, and he gives you a death stare, so you just hand over the cash prize because you were 'afraid'." She says using finger quotes.

"He's been here less than a week, and you let him use you in half of the time in his stay here!"

Ti'Shaun then looks at the floor while fiddling with her hair. "...but I forgive you.."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)   Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:57 am

Deressa was half asleep until Ti'Shaun started apologizing and questioning her. She was benignning to realize her reason for putting her on the block was stupid and genuinely felt sorry for it. However, she doubted Ti'Shaun had any form of respect for her up until she won. She recalls all the times she would casually walk by her in the kitchen without even saying good morning. None the less, she just wanted to get her reign as HA over with at this point. She was not about to back down on her choice last minute.

"I know it was a lame reason, especially since he's been here for like 5 minutes compared to the rest of us. But can you look me in the eyes and tell me you honestly wouldn't have done the same? Like, if he came to you raging like a bloodthirsty chihuahua and demanded you nominate me, making me seem like the biggest bitch in the house. You have no idea what that guy is capable of. Would you risk waking up one morning with your head shaved to save me?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)   Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:13 am

Ti'Shaun looked her in the eye.

"Why would I let someone else control my gameplay? I mean, you said it yourself that you had no intentions of putting me up. That just proves to him that he can basically control you throughout this game by looking at you. So congratulations."

"-and speaking is a two-way street. I've never seen you make any effort to speak to me?" Ti'Shaun raises an eyebrow.

"Look, I didn't come up here to argue, nor beg you to take me off of the chopping block. -but I will tell you this.. Deressa I'm not losing this eviction. It's just sad that if I win the next HA that you'd feel targeted by me, fearing that I'll put you up, and I don't want you to feel like that.. it's an awful feeling. I know from experience. That's why I'm suggesting that you just go ahead and cut the rope now. Tell Kenji to mind his own [CENSOR] business, and then you get me off the block. I have enough enemies as it is, and I don't need another."

She shrugs her shoulder. "Not like I care anyways, it's just bad for my game... -but you need to really stand up to that newbie. You're stronger than that." Ti'Shaun said, pointing to Deressa's heart. "I know you are, look at the way you snapped at Morgan."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)   Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:56 am

Deressa crossed her arms.
"Ti'Shaun, I didn't attempt to speak with you, because I know your kind. I never meant to be prejudice, but it's crystal clear to me now. You show off this whole ''I don't give a fuck'' attitude, you threaten me infront of everyone, but yet here you are late at night trying to make amends when they're all sleeping? You try to be intimidating so hard, girlie. Give it a rest. This is the kind of bullshit I don't wanna deal with - wondering if you're honest with me or not right now. I'm not scared to admit when I'm wrong or when I'm afraid of someone. I never snapped at Morgan, I don't know who told you that. I just called him out on his hypocrisy and then moved on with my life and I happen to be chill with him.
I vauched for you to Marlee, because I did feel bad about nominating you & I'd tell that to anyone in the house. But ultimately it's up to her if she wants to save you or not."
Deressa yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Now can I please go back to sleep? Sorry if this talk was a waste of time. You can feel free to target me if you think it'll benefit you. I don't become "enemies" with people over a game."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)   Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:20 am

Ti'Shaun smiled.

"Make amends? Nono. I made it crystal clear that I didn't come up here to kiss ass/make amends. I came up here to show you how blind you were to the fact that you were stupid enough to listen to someone that's been here for a couple days to put up someone you know is belligerent."

She stands up after Deressa yawned.

"You've made a terrible mistake. -and btw, mint chewing gum does /not/ substitute for toothpaste,." She placed her hand over her nose. "Maybe invest in some tic tacs instead of going medieval on your breath? Goodnight Deressa." Ti'Shaun gave her iconic wink, and sashayed out of the HA room, shutting the door rather annoyed.

Last edited by TiShaun on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)   Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:39 am

Deressa rolled her eyes as she hopped back in bed.
"Lordy knows her ass took a good hour and a half freshening up so she can easily try and drag me while I'm half-asleep with my face off." -She mutters to herself and turns off the lamp on the night stand.
"But she could've still done something about them horrifying split ends." She adds as she adjusts her pillow and continues sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)   Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Waiting to Exhale (Private RP w/ Deressa)
Page 1 of 1