The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pick a bed

Go down 
+2
Wanda
Mark.
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:15 pm

Sam finds a bed in the corner next to a window. Seems like a good place as any. She unpacks her art supplies and resists the urge to sleep on the fluffy bed. " I must strengthen my willpower..."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:25 pm

Wanda wasted no time in dropping her things on the bed furthest from the door. She lazily tossed her massive suitcase down, popping it open, and pulling out EVERY SINGLE THING SHE'D PACKED. Not for the sake of putting it away--just for the fun of it. Wanda didn't like when things were too clean. If she didn't have at least a dozen things to focus on at once, she couldn't trick herself into staying semi-alert.

"SAM." She turned on her heel, facing the other girl. "You're Sam right." Wanda slid up next to her, too close for comfort but with no ill intent. Wanda just didn't seem to understand personal space. "Oh I like your hair. You've got kind of a..." She stepped back, squinting and looking the other girl up-and-down. "Early 2000's pop-punk girl band vibe."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:27 pm

Paula gets in the room, carrying her valuable belongings in a very, very expensive bag, colored cream just like her clothes. She choose one of the beds for her to sleep in, and immediately saw Sam and Wanda as a "friends" in potential.

"Aw, hello, ladies! Don't want to intrude but if y'all talking about hair, I must point out you two super rock on that aspect!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Delin places his head around the corner. He sees 3 ladies in the room

"Aw, nuts! Is this a girls only room? Hmm.." he thinks to himself. Only one way to find out!

"Knock, knock! Hey there ladies! I was just curious to see if you guys claimed this as an all ladies room? I supposed y'all thought faster than me to pick first" he says, chuckling softly, yet nervously at the same time. "Gosh, I hope they don't think of me as a creepy older guy..." he says to himself. He smiles kindly in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:34 pm

A wild Wanda appears
Sam jolted in surprise from the sudden encounter. She was a little too close for comfort and *sniff* *sniff* smells like cotton candy???
"Whoa! Hey, hi, um-"
She takes a couple steps back to get some space
"Yeah I'm Sam! And you're Wanda right? It's nice to meet you! And thanks!" It's not what she was going for, but she'll take a compliment.
She glanced over at the mess Wanda made of her bed. This girl has a strong personality. This will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:38 pm

"Nono come here." Wanda grabbed Delin by the hand and pulled him in--maybe a little too rough. "Come in come in!" Pulling Delin ever further into the room, she stopped as she passed Paula. "You remind me of my best friend. If I call you Nadine. That's why." She started to walk again, yelling back (and she was already quite loud at her 'inside voice') "It just means I'm projecting existing happy memories onto you and THAT MEANS I LIKE YOU."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:48 pm

Sam giggled to herself secretly hoping Wanda and Delin would hook up. She glanced over at Paula who just complimented their hair. She reminds her of a disney princess... she seems nice!
"Thank you, Paula is it? I really like your hair too!"
It looks so silky
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 pm

"Oh, this thing? It's nowhere as good as any of yours, I assure!" She blushes with the compliment, putting her hand over her cheek, almost like she's in loss of words because of a simple compliment. "I'm so excited to know more about you guys! Tehehe"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Before Delin could even blink, Wanda appeared in front of him and did pull him across the whole room to the only empty bed left in the room.

“Holy smokes! You’re quite strong miss... what your name again? In fact... what are ANY of your names?!” He says, scratching his head. Man he really didn’t think any of this through.

im doing this on mobile i hope it looks okay. If not I’ll fix the coding later

Last edited by Delin on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:07 pm

"ME?" she stopped dead in her tracks, finally releasing Delin. "WELL WHERE TO START."

Wanda flopped onto the bed and chewed on her lip for a moment. "Why don't we. Start a share circle? Or something I dunno I didn't grow up a girl... y person." She blinked twice, glanced around, then shrugged. "Eh, I dunno the politically correct way to say it and I'm pretty proud. I'm Wanda, I'm from Seattle, I'm a transwoman--which means my syringes are NOT full of fun stuff so don't steal them--and I build robots. And cars."

"These," She motioned to her breasts. "Are real. But I fall asleep behind the wheel a lot so some of this?" She motioned to the rest of her body. "Less real. Got a few metal plates, gold teeth. Hoping to go full cyborg soon."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:12 pm

"Oh my godness, you're soooo cool!" She said, to try and please Wanda.

"If this is a share circle, them I shall introduce myself, too! My name is Paula Lewis, and I'm from Michigan! I might not be the most skilled but I'm very charismatic, at least that what they say about me! I don't think I have anything notable about me, really. But I've been helping some charity foundations ever since a small girl! I think being a good person is satisfying!" She's lying.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:18 pm

"A share circle huh? I'm down"
She sits criss cross applesause on the floor between Paula and Wanda.
"Ummm.... I'm Sam. I'm bi. I like art and crafting, or really anything that has to do with using my hands. I also like sleeping.... and ummm... eating?"
"I'm a simple person" she shrugs
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:22 pm

She nodded, pointing to each person in turn. "Simple, Fancy, Genius... And Male."
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:44 pm

Enter in the bedroom,and Nevea saw the girls are in a conversation and goes next to them,saying:"Hey girls,how are you?..i guess i need to pick a bed?*asked confuzzled lol*
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:07 pm

Delin blinked rapidly. So many unique personalities... what has he gotten himself into.

“Wow, you are all very unique! I suppose it’s my turn in the share circle! Well, I’m Delin Grant, owner of a local pub up in good ol’ North Dakota! I’m just here for a great time! Don’t get to meet such crazy cool people like you guys back home, y’know?” he says, sheugging his shoulders, donning a kind smile.

Last edited by Delin on Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:24 pm

The girl went into the room raised her eyebrows in surprise. She did not see the individual beds she wanted.
"Seriously?"

She carefully put the things near one of the beds, and then fell on it like an asterisk. She wanted to be the one queen of this bed, so as not to end her with someone else.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Wanda stopped, counted the beds, and squinted at the newcomers. "There are four beds... Each bed's big enough for two... Who's bunking with who? I DEMAND someone warm who smells nice and is a very hard sleeper. For reasons."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Delin blinks at the two new girls. He looks at Wanda in regars to her sentence.

“Uhhh... Hey! I don’t think anyone can fit in my bed with me in it! Haha! He drags his chuckle on longer than normal
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:00 pm

"They can sleep at the foot of the bed. Like a puppy." She pointed to the smallest person in the room. "I say that one. Can you bark? Or wimper?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:04 pm

Doesn't believe in God, but prays for someone else to sleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:19 pm

”Seems that we’re in a bit of a pickle with the rooming situation. Huh.” He shrugs his shoulders and flings himself onto the bed he had picked.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:20 pm

Wanda wrote:
"They can sleep at the foot of the bed. Like a puppy." She pointed to the smallest person in the room. "I say that one. Can you bark? Or wimper?"

"Who's the smallest?" She streightens her back standing on her tippy toes and looks around sweating nervously.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:57 pm

”...What if we just did first come first serve? Sounds like the most fair option, in my opinion.” [i]he suggests, scratching his back.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:01 pm

Wanda seems to like this idea and pulls Delin in close. "FINE I PICK THIS ONE." She strokes his head, leaning in until their faces are cheek-to-cheek and facing towards the others. "He's soft and squishy and non-threatening." She stops to whisper (though she's not exactly quiet) in Delin's ear. "Also I don't sleep. Ever."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Sam sighed in relief. It is very important she sleeps soundly or the house would feel her wrath....
"So Paula, you and me sharing a bed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pick a bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed Clock10

Back to top Go down

Pick a bed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: Second Floor :: Bedroom #2-
Jump to: