The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pick a bed

Go down 
+2
Wanda
Mark.
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Pick a bed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:25 pm

Delin gets a tad bit scared and blushes.
“Hahahaaaa! G-Good one, Wanda! WHAT ABOUT MY IDEA HAHA!” he exclaims. Lord please send help.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:27 pm

"Sixteen people. Two rooms. Four beds." She hops up onto the bed she'd previously thrown her things on, pushed everything onto the floor and curled up on the end of it. "You're like a brother. Only better. Because I don't have to pretend to like you."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:31 pm

He glares. Oh gosh.

“I-I think that’s fine then... just d-don’t do anything funny!” He chuckles nervously. “Also, I sleep like a bear, for long periods of time and a loud snorer! Haha!
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:36 pm

"YOU'LL BE PERFECT."

Wanda had a few practical reasons for picking Delin--namely the fact that nobody would really notice or care if she wasn't actually snuggling up to her nap buddy--but mostly she just picked on impulse. Wanda was a GENIUS and didn't have TIME to think about petty things like this.

She also didn't have the attention span.

And she hadn't slept in. Uh. Ever. So focusing and decision making was not her forte.

"ANYWAY I'm bored." She checked under the bed, then hummed thoughtfully. "Darknesssssss" Wanda... slid... under the bed. There was some banging noises as she apparently started fiddling with the bed frame.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed - Page 2 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:47 pm

"Aaaand I'm out. Have fun with.... whatever you're doing...." Sam made her way out of the room. And my parents thought I was lying about monsters under the bed.

Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:43 am

Looks around and see Aurora,she said in her mind:"Maybe she wants to share a bed with me?"And she goes to Aurora,saying:"Hey,wanna share a bed?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:32 am

Sam wrote:
Sam sighed in relief. It is very important she sleeps soundly or the house would feel her wrath....
"So Paula, you and me sharing a bed?"

"I'd super love too, actually!" She liked the idea of not sleeping on the damn floor.
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed - Page 2 Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:52 pm

Nevea enter in the bedroom to change her clothes
-Oh my god,now i need to change my clothes,let's see what we have in the luggage! she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pick a bed   Pick a bed - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Pick a bed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: Second Floor :: Bedroom #2-
Jump to: